Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Motorcyle Pancakes Pinkeye - strange dreams.
    #3901774 - 03/11/05 11:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I entered the dreamscape straddling some futuristic steel-gray/bluish motorcycle with my girlfriend?s arms wrapped around me from behind. We were zipping along a psychedelic motorcycle course but being chased by some unknown menace behind us also on motorcycle (a common recurring element in my dreams, being chased.) What was strange about the motorcycle was that it had two wings sticking out of the sides that you put your feet down on, and there were pads in the middle of each, like touchpads on a laptop, and the more firmly you pressed your feet down on them, the faster you could go, as if it was all just a matter of control. The course was laced through and through with shifting neon lights ? the walls and floors, that is, while the ceiling was simply an endless starry sky. I looked back and saw that the motorcycle gaining on us was being driven by a woman in a menacing helmet that seemed not just black, but carved of darkness. After some stealthy maneuvering, we hit the end of the course and suddenly

We walked into a cabin, there were eight of us now, and it was off the side of the highway, quaint, a pancake house. The matron of the restaurant led us to the second floor, all creaking wood and homely art on the walls, and there were 8 long tables each made for seating 8 people. One table had water dripping slowly on to it from the ceiling, and none of the tables at all were empty, but the matron led us to that table and sat us there. No one objected, but I gave her a strange look, at which point she walked me to the only chair that had a drip directly over it and sat me down in it. No one seemed to notice how strange this was except for me, and when our food came, the dripping turned into periodic huge splashes of water and I was yelling ?what the fuck?!? and I finally got up and stormed away and then all of a sudden

I was standing in the gymnasium of my old high school with my girlfriend and a girl named Sarah who was in 9th grade when I was a senior and one of the sweetest girls ever. I was telling them about a dream I had just had where me and my girlfriend were riding on a motorcycle and being chased by a woman on a motorcycle. My girlfriend had a case of pink eye, very slightly, but every time I looked at her and then looked away and then looked at her again, the pink eye would get worse until her eye was completely deformed. I turned away, horrified, and Sarah was standing there, only now she had my girlfriend?s one pink-eyed eye as her entire head, the size of a normal human head, but just one disgustingly engorged eye. Then Muse started playing from my alarm clock and I woke up.

But seriously, what the hell?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Motorcyle Pancakes Pinkeye - strange dreams. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3901777 - 03/11/05 11:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:yawn:

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
Re: Motorcyle Pancakes Pinkeye - strange dreams. [Re: goobler]
    #3901870 - 03/11/05 12:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I too, am sleepy

--------------------

Male

#3901872 - 03/11/05 12:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

goobler said:
:yawn:

Sleepy?  I thought that was straight up sexual innuendo.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblesucklesworth
Lick me where Ipee
Loc: If I was up yer ass you'd...
    #3901877 - 03/11/05 12:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

in that case

fill er up

--------------------

Male

Re: Motorcyle Pancakes Pinkeye - strange dreams. [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3901887 - 03/11/05 12:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know...it's an impressive stretch, but I think he'll have to do that for a few more hours before anything starts to fit.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3901904 - 03/11/05 12:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ah the delusions of youth...

bet you're quite the fisherman

Male

#3901911 - 03/11/05 12:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That went over my head like a flock of wild geese. I'm not cut out for your OTD shenanigans.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3901934 - 03/11/05 12:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
    #3903318 - 03/11/05 04:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It was this big!

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Male

Re: Motorcyle Pancakes Pinkeye - strange dreams. [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3903328 - 03/11/05 04:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ah ha.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub