Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child)
    #4565516 - 08/22/05 02:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Aliens...what comes to mind when you think of that word?  Little green men, movies, or does it sound funny to you?

Ever since I was a child, aliens where a terror of mine.  I'm the younger brother, so I was told what aliens do to kids by my older brothers.  (LOL)  I got over them once I was around 11.  But I have always held such a fascination with the beings we call aliens.  Those creatures that are about 3-4 feet tall, with huge black eyes.

Maybe its because I always felt like one...deep inside.  I'm skinny, different then most, and treated like one.  heh.  I honestly don't believe where being visited by "aliens."

Anyway...enough of this ranting.  TO the dream!
I used to have horrible nightmares of aliens "getting me"  when I was younger.  Last night I had a dream.  It was just like the many before.

I was riding my bike...I did something really bad, I think I was trying to escape.  IT was then all was silent.  I knew what I was about to see.  It was a saucer.  Flying over head.  It landed in front of me on the street.  About 100yards ahead of me.  I couldn't turn around as I saw them crawling out of the craft.  I then got that feeling I get every time I see them in my dreams.  I feeling I haven't got anywhere else in my life.  I strange since of terror..feeling suddenly like my mind was on fire.  Or head was on fire.  Almost like I wanted to pass out it was so scary.  I road my bike as fast as I could past them and they left my dream the moment I was past.  I woke up really fast right after that...my heart was pumping. 

Other dreams where the same.  Dreams would be normal and then I would notice some object coming towards me.  I wouldn't be able to move, my head felt really hot.  I would just fall back and watch in horror. 

:strokebeard:  Probably just a scare that never healed from my childhood. 

Any strange theme in your dreams you have had over your life?

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Edited by Toddo (08/22/05 02:59 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child) [Re: Toddo]
    #4565591 - 08/22/05 03:26 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't say I've had a messed up dream like that, that related to anything in my future.

But, I did have a dream once that I was being chased by Death, himself. I was trying to run, but I was going so slow, and I tried to yell for help, yet I couldn't get my voice to work.

Pretty damn scary when you're young. Oh well, only had that once, but I still remember it to this day.

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child) [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4565663 - 08/22/05 04:03 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i dream a lot.  i have MANY re-ocurring dreams and dream themes.  such craziness that it often enters my head that i might be a prophet (hello my name is todcasil, i am the CRAZY :laugh:

i would have a dream where the "color" of my dream was the color of buttermilk... almost like older newspapers youd see on livrary walls or at your grammas house.

so im a little kid in this dream riding my bike in the sky and death is chasing me, the grim reaper himself, the southern angel of the cross Uriel, the light of god.

im peddeling as fast as i possibly can and theres a sense of sorrow, i know cant keep up this pace.  he is upon me and i fall.

as i fall i turn into a cloud and i feel my bike droping to the ground as i turn into this little pathetic looking cloud, the smallest puff of the trail of a real cloud.

i am just air, just mist.  i float down slowly towards the ground to see that my bike and my body is twisted on the sidewalk below.  i was dead.  my emotions grew numb for a moment as i came upon my corpse.  i felt the void.

i had fell right outside a department store.  like mervins orrobisons may.  my family was in there. 

i grew nervous and frightened that i was alone out here, dead.  as i rushed inside the big glass doors i felt my normal shape again, i had my body, but just as a sidethought.

it was a long hallway as i entered, a hallway of dressing rooms going down as far as i could try to tell.  they were only on one side of the wall thought, my left side.

i walked to the first door and turned to face it. there was  hesitation and i started walking forward out of my control (before this it all seems so controled like, im actually experiencing it, now its like im watching it all happen and i have no control).

i pass through the door just enough to see on the other side.it was all people dressed up in old time clothes like  you can take your picture in at the state fairs here. 

there were two girls in corsets helping each other to get dressed.  they couldnt see me and i felt ashamed and scared.  i shouldnt be watching girls dressed like this!  where is my family at?

every door was something strange.  an old man who looked like a fat hitler in a white shirt and boxers smoking a  cigar. a lady dressed up like a peacock.  lots of girls, lots of children.

i eventually find my family.  theres a room with my nana and my mother and aunts, all gabbing and looking in the mirror putting on make-up.  on with my cousins jeremy and jason fighting with sticks like they were swords.  one with my uncle michael sitting down with someone standing behind him
stictching up some bloody wound on his left shoulder.  he seemed like he was in pain, but holding it at bay.  just barely.  there was another room with my mother in it.  she was in a white nitey standing up and combing her brown hair.she had her eyes closedand her head tilted upwards to her right, humming a tune i cant quite recall.  something familiar though.

i exited the department store then, but came out of the door that i had come in... (its at this point my dream goes from "autopilot" to feeling like im making the decisions again). 

i began to wonder what all those people in my life would do if they had actually seen me.  if they saw me walk right in there in the flesh.  i was filled with SORROW.  i wanted to burst into tears and fall to my knees.  my body was locked with horror at my families reactions.

i turned into the cloud again and floated straight up so fast into the sky, as fast and as far as i could.

i grew numb again and i headed straight for the sun. 

thast when i wake up.

i havnt had it in a while but i used to get it quite a bit a few years ago.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineFL_accciD
Jack's Paranoia
Male

Loc: midwest
Re: a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child) [Re: Todcasil]
    #4565696 - 08/22/05 04:31 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i dont think i dream a whole lot. ive conversed with a few of my friends about this, and they assure me that im just not remembering them, but when i dream, while a dont remember what i dreamed about after a min of being awake, i do remember that i dreamed. maybe some dreams are just powerful enough for me to remember, i dont know. but i definitely can tell some sort of difference after waking up from a sleep where i dreamed heavily, and this is only once a week or so.

--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -

OfflineFL_accciD
Jack's Paranoia
Male

Loc: midwest
Re: a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child) [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4565706 - 08/22/05 04:34 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i used to word 'dream' six times in that little paragraph.
when im real stoned, words sound funny if i say them multiple times.
case in point

i need to go to sleep, its 3:30 in the morning
*drools

*hits the pipe again

--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: a break in the chaos. (very strange dream...i have been getting since i was a child) [Re: Toddo]
    #4565893 - 08/22/05 07:51 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I dream a lot, and the medicines I take really kick these up a notch,
but the one theme I tend to have a lot, in them, is being a bird
or something similar, and flying from the tops of telephone poles
or tops of houses, landing, and then taking off again, and just
repeating this all night sometimes, maybe it means I,ve never been
happy where i,m at, and i,m trying to find a new place?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub