Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3898829 -

My cattikat  = Incredible-Wise Yoda-Type Humble Little BUDDY :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3898839 -

I am Sir tokes a lot, coming on strong!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3899144 -

HeavyToilet said:
I have a strong dislike for most birds.

They're so Goddamn loud and annoying. I don't know how anyone could actually OWN them as pets.

I've been tempted to by a BB gun and kill all of the birds around my home.



Agreed....



....and done!



I'm a cats and fish guy. Dogs are cool to. But birds suck!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3899164 -

CherryBomb said:
I like cats.  They can think for themselves, they take care of themselves and they don't stink or drool.



Same here, but I don't think I'll have any pets when I move out... I like animals but they're a pain in the ass :lol:

I've always had cats so I guess it's what I'm used to. You need to earn a cat's trust whereas a dog will unconditionally love you... some people say cats aren't affectionate because they've never earned a cat's trust.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: mantis]
    #3899249 -

I hate birds, annoying little farts. Say hell to Spuds! Blacked out the tag since my phone numbers on it.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3899256 -

bullshit, you just don't want us to see your kitty porn
:rotfl:

pun to da maxx0rz


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: mantis]
    #3900180 -

Spuds is adorable.  He looks soft.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cat fishing.
( 1 2 all )
iluan 2,323 22 06/26/05 08:07 PM
by mantis
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* cats and dogs. StonedShroom 1,913 10 11/19/03 06:54 PM
by Shroomism
* What should I do with my cat's prey? (now with pictures of death)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 1,995 21 04/13/05 05:05 PM
by DNKYD
* My Cat Has Cancer
( 1 2 all )
boxtop703 4,398 20 01/17/03 04:56 AM
by Bavet
* What do you feed your dog?
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 2,952 29 05/29/06 02:40 PM
by Schwip
* My dog is sick Stonerguy 1,837 18 05/29/06 09:46 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* My friend's Dog Just killed an infant! **Updated**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
MXNR 28,185 325 03/21/11 02:23 AM
by Mad_Larkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,829 topic views. 7 members, 5 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.