Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself?
    #3897119 -

which do you perfer??
Which one
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/09/05 10:28 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3897155 -

I have a strong dislike for most birds.

They're so Goddamn loud and annoying. I don't know how anyone could actually OWN them as pets.

I've been tempted to by a BB gun and kill all of the birds around my home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3897205 -

I used to have the coolest bird ever. It would say "fuck you" and "shutup" and bite everyone but me. That thing had some serious attitude. Crimson Rosella.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3897451 -

I like cats. They can think for themselves, they take care of themselves and they don't stink or drool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3897569 -

CherryBomb said:
they don't stink



That's a lie. Ever been in an apartment with cats?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3897615 -

Sure. I live in one.

The trick is to keep the litter box clean. Daily scoopings, and weekly litter changes. A little bit of scented baking soda and a new litter box every couple of months.

I love my kitty.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3897616 -

What about read ear sliders....


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: vinsue]
    #3897641 -

dogs are the shit

i love wrestling around in the nice soft grass with a big dog when i tripping. dogs are funny...


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Vulture]
    #3897649 -

cats, for sure!

here are my two gems, stuck with my parents in Michigan while I'm far across the ocean.

:sad:




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Krishna]
    #3897659 -

I've kept fishes for 8 years or so. And my girl has a bunny rabbit I am crazy about. He's soooo soft and fuzzy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3897672 -

I've seen what can happen to an apartment if someone rarely cleans the litterbox. Fucking whole place smells disgusting.

My friend did that for a while (I don't know why he didn't clean it... maybe it was because he was drunk and stoned all the time). You'd go in there and have to run to get out on the balcony. Yuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3898204 -

Kats are the shit :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3898235 -

Dogs all the way. Cats are vermin.


--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3898282 -

Dogs or birds...I like them both!..My parents have owned lovebirds..simalar to Parrots..very smart birds, they understand a lot more then you think...same with dogs,,

Edited by skunk78395 (03/10/05 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3898378 -

Cats know more than birds and birds.

They just choose to be humble about it.

Example one : A dog will eat its own feces and children. A cat will not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: TYL3R]
    #3898406 -

Whatever..I have had cats as pets all through my life too as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3898418 -

Dogs are big pieces of crap.

Cats own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3898431 -


That's Francis

and this is Prancer


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: chinadoll]
    #3898445 -


Angel - Left
Monkey Puppy - Right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs Cats Fish Bird Yourself? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3898807 -

no, I have had cats as pets, I have had a few that were devoted pets, the rest of the cats I knew...a joke..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cat fishing.
( 1 2 all )
iluan 2,323 22 06/26/05 08:07 PM
by mantis
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* cats and dogs. StonedShroom 1,913 10 11/19/03 06:54 PM
by Shroomism
* What should I do with my cat's prey? (now with pictures of death)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 1,995 21 04/13/05 05:05 PM
by DNKYD
* My Cat Has Cancer
( 1 2 all )
boxtop703 4,398 20 01/17/03 04:56 AM
by Bavet
* What do you feed your dog?
( 1 2 all )
Microcosmatrix 2,952 29 05/29/06 02:40 PM
by Schwip
* My dog is sick Stonerguy 1,837 18 05/29/06 09:46 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* My friend's Dog Just killed an infant! **Updated**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
MXNR 28,186 325 03/21/11 02:23 AM
by Mad_Larkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,829 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 23 queries.