Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants him!
    #3893452 - 03/09/05 04:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well it's gonna be another week or two before I can post any more pics of the Pan Cyans. Yesterday was one of those days. I thought everthing was looking up after my girl and I went to a nice dinner. I was wrong. Somehow our ferret broke out of his cage, made it into the bedroom, and, somehow picking the only day I've left the lid on the PMP cracked, got into the PMP and tore up EVERY case I had in there. I had 1 case of Pan Cyans and 3 cases of Orissas. All of them were about a day from getting harvested. The little bastard took an inch of casing off each one. I was only able to keep about 5 small mushies. I'm trying to save the casings but I'm pretty sure they're gonna get contaminated. Plus, there's nothing better than having to dump out all the lava rocks in my PMP and wash them at 12:30 at night. As soon as I get things going again I'll post some pics. I've got 2 more cases of Pan Cyans that are going into the fruiting chamber tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the first casing will heal being that Pan Cyans have a rep for contaming real easily. Oh, well. By the way, ferret taste like shit.

--------------------
Flashbacks are God's way of saying, "This one's on me".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants him! [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3893469 - 03/09/05 04:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I call dibs on the rodent

edit: awww damn you atem, oh well.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (03/09/05 04:14 PM)

OfflineVALIS
vast activelivingintelligencesystem
 User Gallery

Loc: neverwhere, az
Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants him! [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3893481 - 03/09/05 04:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Real sorry to hear about that, man... bummer!

Did that bastard of a ferret of yours eat any of the shrooms, or did he just fuck shit up and bail?

--------------------
Nature is the Technology of the Divine.

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants him! [Re: VALIS]
    #3893489 - 03/09/05 04:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just fucked shit up. I thought for sure he had eaten a bunch, but he wasn't freaking out or anything. I think most of it ended up all over the PMP.

--------------------

OfflineVALIS
 User Gallery

#3893559 - 03/09/05 04:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Jeezus - I can only imagine the expression your face when you came home to that! 

]c8<

Well, at any rate, thumbs-up for keeping your cool and not harming the little fucker... he was just doing what ferrets do best.

Good vibes out to Bob's next crop of cyans!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Beers!

--------------------

Offlinebounceproof
freefaller

Loc: Florida
Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants him! [Re: VALIS]
    #3893813 - 03/09/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

all the luck on the recovery :thumbup:down with the rodent :thumbdown:

--------------------
<one foot over the edge and i think i like it>

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: bounceproof]
    #3893840 - 03/09/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbdown: with bounceproof

Hello rider,

Next time secure your PMP better. And ehmm ferrets dont like cages that much, they look like us somewhat in that sence... :wink:

--------------------

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3899450 - 03/10/05 06:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It looks like everything might be all right. The case of Orissa's that was least messed up is doing good with about 20 baby mushies. Another case of OIs has about 2 mushies growing already and the Pan Cyans also have a few. The last casing has healthy myc growth in the new casing layer and even has little myc balls forming already. They really took off even though they all, except for the first casing, have new casing layers put down. Interesting.

--------------------

OfflineVALIS
 User Gallery

Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3900006 - 03/10/05 08:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Heheh -- "Ferret Tek"...

Are the pans super teensy-weensy like last time, or are these looking to be more stout?

--------------------

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: VALIS]
    #3900517 - 03/10/05 10:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Way more stout. At about a day old, they are already the size of the biggest one from the other casing.

--------------------

OfflineAudio_1
moo

Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3900886 - 03/11/05 12:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ferrets are not rodents, they are mamals, like a cat or dog, they are in the wezel family, as are skunks, wolverines, pole cats and others.

--------------------

OfflineDem_Bones
Strangler
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Bob's Pan Cyans are gonna be a bit longer b/c of some problems. PS Free feret to whoever wants h [Re: Audio_1]
    #3900950 - 03/11/05 12:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

rodents are mammals too

mammal are
warm blooded, have hair "yes dolphins have hair"
are live birth and breast or mammary feed
and no poutch :P

--------------------
At the bottom of this page is a search bar to search all the post and threads on the forum so you can see all the other 500 people who asked the same thing.use the top search too it has shroomery approved FAQs USE IT YOU CAN DO IT !

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3901445 - 03/11/05 07:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ahh as long as you havent any tsunamis visiting you are good to gow, and grow... :laugh: :thumbup:

Good luck man!

MF

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck