Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: -The difficulty of Pan Cyans?-
    #68209 - 12/11/99 06:46 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Don't beleive everythig you read.Mine were not that potent. My EQs were way stronger and they are not that hard to fruit.I fruited them on cakes witch I was under the impression they would not fruit on cakes. They fruited like a mother fucker slow at first but then boom pan cyans everywhere. I friuted them on straight cow shit and also half shit half birdseed substrates and put them in my terrarium with my cubies. In a week they fuited and they colonized in a week also. They are a great mushroom to grow so give it a shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #68211 - 12/12/99 11:05 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Pan Cyans not powerful..???
So Euronymous what did you do wrong..??
I have eaten Cop. Cyans about 10 times..
And ive experienced that 0,7 grams give you a full blown tripp.....(like a 3 grams Cubensis-tripp)
Pan (Cop) Cyans are very potent as far as i know...

I guess that the potency thing varies, but the ones that i have eaten have been VERY potent as said...

Anonymous

#68212 - 12/12/99 11:37 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

kbone, the Pan Cyans, are rather potent, defiently more than the EQ's in my experience. But I have heard that when grown on straw they are even more potent. Anyway, if youre looking for a realy potent shroom and relativly easy go for the Pan Tropicalis. Extremly potent, grows almost like the Pan cyans. It requires dung or straw and/oe compost. I suggest grwo on straight PF cakes, than use to inocualte straw and case.

Later,
tweedy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds