Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
bye all
    #3887126 -

admin: unreg plz

thx,
s2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887128 -

Bye. Any reason why?

You're the reason I ever saw that pic in your sig in the first place! Don't go!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887129 -

:bye:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3887139 -

Woah, where you going, s2?  :sad:

Good bye and good luck, man!

You'll be missed.

:sun: :spliff: :heart:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887309 -

Happy trails :smile:


--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887337 -

See ya...and get well soon...  :thumbup:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887349 -

Maybe this is why:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3856955

But I don't see why you would delete your account.  I too am curious about the reason why?

Anyway, good luck on your journey ahead :thumbup:


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: theocean06]
    #3887402 -

Awww, damn, I missed that thread! I hope everything is alright, bro. I've missed shootin' the shit with you, man.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887962 -

Aww.. bye man.. sad to see you go
Good luck with everything!


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3887992 -

Your leaving? Bummer, I've always enjoyed your posts. Your a good man I hope you do come back. If you don't, well, I hope you find everything your looking for in life and remember to have fun :smile:.


I'm just curious, why you leaving? You don't have to post it if you don't feel comfortable, it's ok.

:bye:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: gdman]
    #3890280 -

Well, this was going to be for security reasons.. I got someone's opinion on the matter and called my lawyer. I thought I was in deep water. The thought of cops and jail, yuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3890290 -

Thats how it goes its just one big giant game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3890293 -

:frown:  Good luck man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3890404 -

So...  You'll stay?  :smile:

Good luck with the whole situation, man :thumbup:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3890427 -

*waves*

dont forget me, S2.... I'll never forget you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3890535 -

Good times / Bad times

Shit happens, get well soon.

:peace: :bye:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Fliquid]
    #3890730 -

dont lave


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all *DELETED* [Re: duster]
    #3890745 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: ricochet]
    #3891050 -

make sure of the LSD in the next account so we know it's u :smile:

that is a putrid avatar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye all [Re: Adden]
    #3891256 -

Hey man I don't think we've ever talked but I've read many of your posts throughout my time here at the shroomery. You are a good person.

Don't get too hung up on the opiate's even though they are helping to ease the pain they can easily become a demon after the pain is gone. Just remember moderation is key bro.

Take care and good luck with everything.

:heart:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bye bye pub
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,236 24 02/26/05 03:37 PM
by PawPaw
* Shootin Guns Is Just Plain FUN!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CapnSkoo 8,637 95 07/23/08 01:28 PM
by Mankey
* Good bye to you... Larrythescaryrex 912 18 02/10/03 10:22 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* bye bye
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,257 21 06/14/05 07:15 PM
by PaulAtreides
* UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
KingOftheThing 13,339 176 12/27/04 05:09 AM
by Shroomehlouah
* what should I bye
( 1 2 all )
fee 1,855 21 02/04/05 03:10 AM
by Roadkill
* Good bye shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,820 37 11/04/04 06:07 AM
by trendal
* bye
( 1 2 all )
onetime 1,087 23 03/01/05 08:56 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
882 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.