Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318024 -

sorry to hear you've leaving. take it easy.


--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318036 -

Jenny, I'm really sorry that you're leaving. I don't know you too well, but you seem like a really cool person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318037 -

beat him with rocks


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318050 -

This is fucking stupid. I am really fucking disappointed to see that I have to be weary of those kinds of people being mods in the shroomery. I am sorry you are leaving and I think this is bullshit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #3318054 -

master_shake said:
beat him with rocks



:yesnod:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318056 -

People say a lot of things when they think no one else can see/hear them. Whatever it was, don't take it too hard, Jenny. I still love ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318057 -

yes your avatar will be missed. . .


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318097 -

Jenny said:
oh, btw baraka: yours was really cute. I would NEVER have sex with you. 



ummm, could i get some sex???? ill wear a bag on my head  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3318124 -

Boys vs. Girls Yaaaaaaayyyy!!

I feel like im in 7th grade again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318125 -

Such a joke...

I try to be the nicest person i can.  I felt lead on and hurt and well thats enough...  this is beyond lame.  I logged every aim conversation, no i never fucked you never claimed i did.  Did i want too shit... hell ya.  Im sorry if i was ever rude to you or anything but leave me alone, you have done enough damge to me. 

Good luck in life, leave me alone and recruit men thru a dif BB. 

I am in tears and i try and claim to not be an emotional person :frown:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (11/04/04 12:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: cortex]
    #3318128 -

:nonono:


--------------------
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Cmonkey67]
    #3318145 -

what? did i say something i shouldnt have?


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: cortex]
    #3318152 -

There is more important stuff to worry about, seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318169 -

since you already saw the thread in the mod forum, then just keep in mind the tone of voice from certain moderators. if you felt at all disgusted from what they said, i'm sure they weren't trying to inflict hard feelings towards you but just trying to put humour into it. in regards to the issue of why this thread was even started, there needed to be some sort of explanation as to why something like that would occur from that other person. hence, the heads up about it. it might have looked like gossip but the intent wasn't to be. as for the feelings of a certain moderator coming out, well, that couldn't be helped. drama like this could be stopped if this board wasn't used for communicating malicious personal things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: boO]
    #3318205 -

boO said:
since you already saw the thread in the mod forum, then just keep in mind the tone of voice from certain moderators. if you felt at all disgusted from what they said, i'm sure they weren't trying to inflict hard feelings towards you but just trying to put humour into it. in regards to the issue of why this thread was even started, there needed to be some sort of explanation as to why something like that would occur from that other person. hence, the heads up about it. it might have looked like gossip but the intent wasn't to be. as for the feelings of a certain moderator coming out, well, that couldn't be helped. drama like this could be stopped if this board wasn't used for communicating malicious personal things.



Also wanted to mention that the whole purpose of the thread was to stop another individual from hurting Jenny publically. That person Trendal did this because he cares, and no matter if you think it was malicious there is no one like you Jenny and we all love you.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt, but when a mod makes us aware of potential trouble to protect you from it I think that just shows that we care and not anything else.. The emotions from another mod came out during the discussion, that is between you and him.

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318232 -

WTF? :thumbdown:

Come back. :sad:


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Thor]
    #3318233 -

Also to make the point there was no malicious intent or that all mods do is gossip, here is the first post in the thread:

Quote:
watch posts by "...username removed..."
#3305790 - 01/11/04 04:54 PM
I just talked to Jenny and she said someone is threatening to post some naughty pics or possibly videos of her on the Shroomery! She wanted to know if we could all watch for such posts and delete ASAP

She said he goes by the name "..username removed..." but probably has other accounts.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good bye shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #3318692 -

To clear things up a little:

Jenny asked me if I could do something about the situation. I suggested that I make a post in the mod forum to give the rest of the staff a heads-up. She said that would be good, so I made my post and provided her with a copy of it on request. It's the same post Thor pasted into this thread.

Jenny, I consider you a good friend here. I hope you don't really think I would do anything to hurt you!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bye bye pub
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,236 24 02/26/05 03:37 PM
by PawPaw
* shroomery chess tourney - last updated 2/28/2005
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
BrAiN 20,863 223 03/30/05 10:06 PM
by Anything4Poppies
* I love the Shroomery, it ain't no lie
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,542 32 10/24/05 08:59 PM
by XUL
* im going to go bye bye lemon_lw 424 2 12/23/04 11:05 AM
by lemon_lw
* Hippie3 synonymous with Hitler spells new Shroomery members..... Jaze 2,972 8 05/02/05 06:11 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Theory on why there are more BOYS than GIRLS @ shroomery w/ POLL
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 6,510 35 11/13/04 05:22 PM
by abhi
* bye bye
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,257 21 06/14/05 07:15 PM
by PaulAtreides
* PUB gossip.... OldSpice 416 10 08/10/04 03:19 PM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,820 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.