Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Srain GT
    #3819574 -

Anyone have any comments on golden teacher. Or their fav strain in opinion? :syringe:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Kada]
    #3819589 -

In my experience not an extremely prolific fruiter. Average to Big fruits. Alittle slower colonization time than others. Great strain IMHO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: dmc_]
    #3819626 -

Yea, col time is slow, but nice big, and i mean big fruits...I would have to say a beautifull strain. Lives up to its name...golden.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Kada]
    #3819687 -

my fave by far. The darkest bluing mushroom, not only cubes, that i know of. It will turn black.


--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3819704 -

weird, GT has always colonized 2 weeks or under for me, without even a real incubator (ie no heat source and shit)

i think you have to case GT to get good flueshes also


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3819720 -

Great strain, fast colonizer for me.  Last batch had me do a 360 on my "cube is a cube" stance, these GT's were very potent.  1-3 grams would strongly interefere with my afternoon plans, unexpectedly. 

A cube is not a cube, and GT is a great strain to play with  :mushroom2: :heartpump:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Holydiver]
    #3819747 -

you ever notice how gt colonizes grain. its just looks like one big chunk of white in the jars. Whitest mycelium by far. and you can barely see the seed texture when its colonized


--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3819807 -

Yeah that's the way my jars look right now. Almost like cotton and the myc is so white. Mine are prolly 95-98% done and it took 3 weeks, but only because the first week temps in my chamder where only at 78.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3819821 -

Gt .


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Edited by Kada (08/05/08 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Kada]
    #3819837 -

I'm going to do a bulk with straw/poo/coir just to try out for the hell of it.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3819899 -

do the bulk, run your casing about 3/4th inch and dont let it overlay. You will be stoked.


--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3819916 -

How much subrstrate do you think I need for an 18gal tub?


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3819930 -

with ports i use 3 cups of spawn for 1-6 inches of straw and 6 cups spawn for 16 inches of straw. With a tit the straw colonizes in 4-7 days


--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3820015 -

Can you break it down a lil bit more for me?
Ok my tub is about 1.5' by 3'. So I place a layer of substrate then about 1 inch of spawn cover with straw, incubate till colonized. Then put on a 3/4 inch casing layer right?

How much straw for a tub my size in thickness?

How much spawn you think it will take for a tub my size?


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3820039 -

i found tits that size at homdepot for 4.99. Just pasterize a 5 gallon bucket size of straw, put it in the tit while hot. Let it cool. Spawn with at least 3 cups of seed. Let colonize for a week. Case it. Let casing run for a few days, unplug the heater over night and plug it back in the next day.


--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #3820310 -



So does this sound ok?

1) Put down layer past staw, cover with layer of spawn, cover with layer of more past. straw. Let colonize.
2)Place layer of past. straw/poo, let colonize, patch if needed.
3)Fruit.

Or am I missing something?


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3820332 -

-


--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Srain GT [Re: ShroomGuy86]
    #3820482 -

Is there something other than poo that would be better or just as good? Or straw?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: Kada]
    #3820501 -

-


--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tx and GT mini Double Tubs, Harvest Time! Rated XXX
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Hattori Hanzo 36,841 154 10/15/08 09:27 PM
by Bugs
* First timer cultivation log - GT B+ and Great White Monster [pics added]
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Spivkurl 10,521 99 07/19/20 10:56 AM
by LBow2020
* EQ'S VS. GT'S
( 1 2 3 4 all )
XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX 10,983 67 11/21/01 04:18 PM
by Anonymous
* First time. GT's, PF Tek Classics, B+. Verm/BRF. Pics of progress. xel 1,922 17 05/22/11 07:49 AM
by xel
* First go at bulk: GT & PR Updated 11/29 HoboGunship 1,004 7 11/30/12 12:41 PM
by HoboGunship
* Grow log! taking my virginity- EQ,GT (first flush pics!) 6/1
( 1 2 3 all )
realfuzzhead 8,518 44 09/01/10 03:19 PM
by realfuzzhead
* My Bulk Grow Log (GT, PF Albino, Burma) - Completed
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ajaxx 42,020 122 06/07/14 01:39 PM
by Hairlesscaveape
* GT let-down
( 1 2 all )
Boris 3,555 28 09/22/08 09:56 PM
by Boris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
834 topic views. 6 members, 41 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.