Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

EQ'S VS. GT'S
    #463837 - 11/19/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hi just wodering if anyone who has experienced both whic they though was better and what differences in traits compared to each other which was beter such as , fruit size, potency , flushes , trip exp. , speed of growth , how strong agains contams , basiclly any good comparison conclusions about the 2 strains that you personally feal through exp. thx 4 any/al help .peace

--------------------
"Put the past at rest , Live your life to please"
Mushroomheads Official Site
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX]
    #464292 - 11/20/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

he he, "any/al help"
ha ha ha ha..sorry i have no experience there. nor between the EQ or GTs

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #464296 - 11/20/01 07:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

eqs give larger flushes than GTs, but GTs grow some mammoth fruits - although none of the times ive grown them have seen anything too spectacular...GTs are the most potent cubie ive tried - infact the only cubie that i found to be different - the others seem fairly sameish...

--------------------

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #464375 - 11/20/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

how did you find them differnt Bluemeanie?

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#464384 - 11/20/01 10:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yes what were the charistics that really jumped out at you in compared to the other, anyone else have any input about EQ's or Gt's incomparison to each other or even by them selves , im trying to get as much info about these strains as possible , ive read all about them @ web sites , now im looking for 1 hand experience with them and what there differences are kinda like a pros vs cons thing , thx for the help so far , please feal free to post any ideas or comments. thx again . peace.

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
    #464418 - 11/20/01 10:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

No fruiting GT's yet - cooler weather is slowing my jars down. I've done EQ, B+, PH & PR. In comparison to the other 3, EQ gave me the best body buzz. Very smooth going up and down, little to no body load. The visuals weren't the best (had great visuals on B+ & PH), but EQ's are my favorites so far. They colonized quickly (it was warmer when I grew them) and fruited well. They were the first strain I grew (on brf & verm) and the cakes endured a TON of newbie abuse. I only got a couple flushes, but that was the handler, not the strain.
I'd be interested in hearing more about the GT's too.

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: babyshroom]
    #464428 - 11/20/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

afoaf has noticed in comparison for eq - gt , the eq's myc growth at first was slower but after reaching hands meet eachother and breeded the next step of myc it took off completly supassing the speed compared to the gt's and was verry resistant to contams allthough the gt's myc was more thick it was slower and was more suceptable to contams , and is still waiting for the gt's to catch up to the eq's so they can have the same birthday , no info at all though comparing everything after birthing, please post any info . thx. peace

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Anonymous

#464435 - 11/20/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I have never grown GT,s but I have found the ecuadors to be very easy to grow! Nice large fruits that grow straight and tall. Nice and potent!

OfflineJapher

#464721 - 11/20/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have also found that gt mycelium is, in general, slower than eq to colonise. but it is certainly denser. my gt jars seem to be taking a REALLY long time, even though they are being incubated in the same conditions as the eq's were.

havent fruited the gt's yet so i can't give any real input on the fruit body differences.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #464759 - 11/20/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i have grown out both.
i will be posting pix soon.
G.T's - (in my top 3), consistant, even pinset in the 1st & 2nd flush, grow short, about 4 inches, with thick stems, about 1/2 inch, and flush very well. the caps also span about 3 - 4 inches.later flushes, you'll get less fruits, but bigger ones. potency ranks high (imo). very consistant, steady spore race.

E.q's - inconsist, poor pinset, poor flusher, but very beautiful, BIG fruits (the biggest fruit i have grown; was dubbed  "king tut", 10 inches long, 1 inch thick, 5 inch cap span, i'll be posting him up too :smile:). potency - (IMO), not very good, gave me more mental mind trip, little to no visuals.
people have had very good success and like this strain, but i personally didnt like it.

good luck!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: 40oz]
    #464763 - 11/20/01 05:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Farty(dimitri) Ecuador= low visuals huh ??? What ever you say pal.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: ]
    #464773 - 11/20/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Fox Trot you ever think about growing up a little you are the only person I have seen that has sock puppets.

After 10 people post about how you are an idiot and wishing you to stop your pathetic flames wars and you still do it.
GO AWAY

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: dimitri211]
    #464784 - 11/20/01 05:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey dimitri(farty) In my experience,ecuador's produce low body buzz,high visuals!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464785 - 11/20/01 05:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

alright im sick of this idoit newbie sock puppet...
boxtop, lets not forget your are still a newbie...and i dont think that will ever change.

I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, unlike you who cuts, pastes, manipulates, other peoples posts that know what they are talkin about, to make you look like you know what you are talkin about...face it kid. you are an idiot.

BOXTOP=newbie IDIOT! ..sock puppet (click here and see for yerself)

boxtop...you should just regster a new nic and try again if you ever want to be taken seriously...cuz you burnt this one out...people think of you...and the first thig they think of is: idiot newbie sock puppet. thats all youll ever be. you post nothin but manipulated posts' of others and bullshit flaming of your own. you are fake.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 05:32 PM)

InvisibleMarkdans44
Stranger
    #464787 - 11/20/01 05:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Here we go again Mods why do you allow this child to start war after war and do nothing he hasd a problem with everyone elses opinion he pulls this shit all the time BAN HIM.

Anonymous

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Markdans44]
    #464789 - 11/20/01 05:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh?

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #464791 - 11/20/01 05:36 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You have a right to your opinion as does everyone else but if someone has an opinion that you do not like you try to call them sock puppets or try and start a flame war.
There is constent posts being made about you asking you to stop this yet you refuse to listen.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464795 - 11/20/01 05:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hey mark...you want to learn eh?
well if you look at my post above referring to my gt, eq growing experience, i had made not 1 comment to insight a flame...then look at the post following mine, a newbie, who hasnt grown shit. talk about it like hes knows what he is really talkin about, and starts shit with me. look who starts flames!! this idiot sock, BOXTOP newbie and all his other socks!

to all newbies, you wanna know why newbies get flamed left n right? cuz of this idiot and idiots alike giving you a bad name.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 05:49 PM)

InvisibleMarkdans44
Stranger
    #464796 - 11/20/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh? Do you need huked on phonics.
Why must you start daily bullshit with almost every member here.

This is daily thing for you you need to stop stalking people and realax

Anonymous

#464797 - 11/20/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh??

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464799 - 11/20/01 05:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

BOXTOP, why wont you comment on how stupid you make yourself look right here >> Newbies givin Newbies a bad name.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464800 - 11/20/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

sorry mark, i wasnt trying to be an asshole.... (i thought you were defending boxtop)...my bad...

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#464803 - 11/20/01 05:50 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Huh? What?

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464809 - 11/20/01 05:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

exactly idiot. start talk'n shit insightn a riot, and cant back yer shit up. idiot.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464812 - 11/20/01 06:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

sorry about that mushroomhead,
~so anyways~
i hope my personal experience with the eg & g.t's was helpful to your question.
is there anything else you would like to know? :smile:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#464818 - 11/20/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Back to topic - My GTs mirrored 40oz in that they were short, but very thick stemmed and with two very even flushes, before the usual straggler flushes of few large fruits...GT mycelium was not at all rhizomorhpic in comparison to strains any other cubensis I have worked with - it resembled milk - very white and blobby and it took above average time to colonise - faster than the B+ isolate i was working with...
As for the trip - well it actually had me tripping fairly hard at 4.5grams dried which never usually happens on cubies - and i felt like the king of the world !! Very warm body feeling...
I havent grown Eqs, so im just speaking from what ive heard - like Boxtop703 :-) who has quoted the sporeworks site...
As for EQs being more visual, less body buzz, blah, blah - this kind of thing - especially body shite is relative, but in general seems stronger (body load) in older strains such as PF classic, B+, etc... I wouldnt really compare any Cubensis in terms of visuals to say a REAL psilocybe such as Ps. Cyanescens, Ps. Subaeruginosa....

--------------------

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#464828 - 11/20/01 06:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Allright guys i think a few might have forgot what this actuall thread was here for , comparing gt's to eq's pre and post birth. lets try to reassemble order so this thread dont get filled with name calling and gobbity guck and lets get back to helpfull information that can aid all who read , also ive read that allthough gts fruits are large there flush numbers are low what do you think about that ??? please share any info from your exp . if they were grown on cakes how long did they fruit till they were exusasted? thx for your post ,ps I CANT WAIT TO SEE KING TUT !!!!!! let me know when you put up your pics ;-)

and thx to all others that actually posted info about these strains . please can we stop the flaming and lets start the learning. please dont post if it doesnt regard to the threads topic. thx againg for the helpfull info so far . anyone else have any thing they could add? all posts are appriciated.thx guys and keep on shroomin ;-) .peace.

XX
fortyounces2freedom- lets start with SUBLIME is was and allways will be the shit , now in regards to your post , where your eqs grown on casing or cakes? they reallly didnt flush good ? ive done a decient amount of reasearch on both of these strains and ive read that allthough slow at the verry begging was they start fruiting they flush many times ,

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464834 - 11/20/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

My GTs mirrored 40oz in that they were short, but very thick stemmed and with two very even flushes, before the usual straggler flushes of few large fruits...GT mycelium was not at all rhizomorhpic in comparison to strains any other cubensis I have worked with - it resembled milk - very white and blobby and it took above average time to colonise

In reply to:

exactly. :smile:

In reply to:

As for the trip - well it actually had me tripping fairly hard at 4.5grams dried which never usually happens on cubies - and i felt like the king of the world !! Very warm body feeling...

hehehe...like i said, g.t's r in my top 3!! (p.r, g.t, t.c)

In reply to:

I wouldnt really compare any Cubensis in terms of visuals to say a REAL psilocybe such as Ps. Cyanescens, Ps. Subaeruginosa....

...my next project...Ps. Cyanescens...wish me luck! :smile:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#464869 - 11/20/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

40oz! Your gonna LOVE those Ps.Cyanescens!!!

--------------------

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#464883 - 11/20/01 06:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

thx again for all your posts so far theyve all been VERRY helpfull and informative , many thx to all posters .

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#464898 - 11/20/01 07:05 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

No need for apologies from you or anyone else it wasnt just one person responcible i was a group effort its been cleared up so everything is back to knowledge and is all good .
some ?'s that came to mind for both strains.
-how long after birthed where pins noticed?
-after pins how long till veil was torn and matured?
-how many average flushes were noticed?
-how well did strains stand against contams after birth?
-what was the life expentancy of the cakes?
-any charateristics that were needed to be noted besides those allready?
-how well did shrooms retain form after drying and what kind of ruff wet/dry ratio per gm?
-how much wet and how much dry was required for a high level trip?
-what kind of noticable differences were there per cake/casing ?

Thx for all the help . I really love knowledge . now if i could only spell properly ;-) , plz excuse my errorfull typing guys youll notice it alot in my post , i try my best . peace.

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Anonymous

#464904 - 11/20/01 07:11 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Farty

Going nuts like that all the time can't be good for your health.

Leaf

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464915 - 11/20/01 07:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>>>>lets start with SUBLIME is was and allways will be the shit!
my sentiments exactly.

>>>>>where your eqs grown on casing or cakes?
small casing.

>>> they reallly didnt flush good ?
i didnt use that much substrate...(2 1/2 pint jars i believe)
and "king tut" was a greedy greedy bitch...
im looking at the pic now, you will see what i am talkin about.
he was hard as hell to pick becuz he didnt fruit from the casing surface, he fruited from deep below.
even though i didnt like this strain, i sure as hell took alot of pix of it....i will let you know when i post em...along with G.t's, B+, Cam, and some other strains/spore races...all the work i have done last year.

>>>>ive done a decient amount of reasearch on both of these strains and ive read that allthough slow at the verry begging was they start fruiting they flush many times...

i have worked with many different cube spore races and they
all appear to be the same in regards to "innoc to fruiting time".
flushes very greatly though. some do great, some dont.

with that being said, i innoc with 2 cc a jar. (speed colonization), and remove the tape from the jar holes when  50% colonized...

*the 1 exception to my observation is that i noticed was t.c..colonize/fruit time was/is extremely long.

*note* what i said above has been my own observation, yours may very greatly. please post if you have different results. :smile:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464921 - 11/20/01 07:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hey cock blower, if you dont have anything good to say, or any first hand info to share, then SHUT the FUCK UP eh?! ...lol

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464924 - 11/20/01 07:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>40oz! Your gonna LOVE those Ps.Cyanescens!!!

cant fukn wait man!

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#464925 - 11/20/01 07:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Just wouldn't want to see you become ill, farty.

Leaf

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#464926 - 11/20/01 07:34 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

you want to talk about good speed this is some colombian 98% shit , afoaf uses 1cc per site 4 per jar , try it and let me know what you think . they really took off at first now there slowing down his gt and eqs were inoc 1 day apart the gt b4 the eqs , now is day 30 and all eq are 100% and all but 2 grandma teachers jars are 100% ,only lost 1 jar to contams (gt) black mold in top dry layer , think it was due to the opening of lid pre 100% and slow colonization , how long do you guys think he should wait to birth ? first sight of pins ? a week ? any suggestions appriciated . thx.

XX

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464929 - 11/20/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

-how long after birthed where pins noticed?
-after pins how long till veil was torn and matured?
-how many average flushes were noticed?
-how well did strains stand against contams after birth?
-what was the life expentancy of the cakes?
-any charateristics that were needed to be noted besides those allready?

...sorry man...i havent taken that much info down, all that i have wrote is/was off the top of my head from past experience of what i could remember.

>>>how well did shrooms retain form after drying

they kinda all look the same...shriveled dried shrooms.

>>>and what kind of ruff wet/dry ratio per gm?

dry weight is roughly 10% of wet weight...
for example: if you have 30 grams wet weight and dry them, you will have 3 grams of dry shrooms.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464930 - 11/20/01 07:41 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

uh~huh...whatever cock blower.,
yer just another example of another idiot newbie sock...smelly one at that.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (11/20/01 07:53 PM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464933 - 11/20/01 07:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>1cc per site 4 per jar , try it and let me know what you think

i think you put to much...maybe the result of all the excretions?

>>how long do you guys think he should wait to birth ?

people say to wait a week...not me...lol

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#464959 - 11/20/01 08:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Just concerned about your health there, farty. Get well soon.

Leaf

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#464967 - 11/20/01 08:12 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

alright BoxTop..i appreciate the concern...yeah right

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#464980 - 11/20/01 08:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Just think of me as your mummy, farty. Got nothin but love for you. Just wished your real mummy hadn't crossed her legs together while giving birth to you and crushed your head.

Leaf

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#465013 - 11/20/01 08:51 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

your real mummy hadn't crossed her legs together while giving birth to you and crushed your head.

that is the stupidest shit i've ever heard...

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

#465052 - 11/20/01 09:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Don't curse at your adopted mummy like that farty or next time you're eatin dinner I'll squeeze my butt cheeks together and snap off your nose.

Leaf

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#465057 - 11/20/01 09:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

fuck off back to FF leafycock!!

--------------------

Anonymous

#465069 - 11/20/01 09:41 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Don't get upset blueweenie. I love all of my children equally. Here, you can suckle on my left teat.

Leaf

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
Trusted Cultivator
    #465071 - 11/20/01 09:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Is this shouting match going to get any of you anywhere? Where is the referee to be able to proclaim a winner?

What the hell is the sense?

Now I remember why I stopped coming here a while ago, and a while ago before that. Seems like the same old crowd just new faces...

I guess I'll just have to get used to it, because some people will never grasp what it is all about.

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Olgualion]
    #465075 - 11/20/01 09:51 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Thanx for your almighty concern mate, but if you look through the post i am trying and have answered the question, unlike others who just jump at every chance to pay people out - its getting old - as an example - how is leaf... actually contributing to the site other than paying people out and zantac as another example...

--------------------

Anonymous

#465081 - 11/20/01 09:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

GT ( SPORE WORK) (EGGHEAD) (TEONAN)

Fast germination on MEA, selected good rhizomorph transfered to fresh plate MEA -10 Days total from spore to pure culture!!!!
Quart jars of manure:ryegrassseed:perlite 10 days 100 % colonized
layed out in brownie pans 2 jars per pan, cased with peat perlite, no lime (1/2 inch) covered for 5 days and placed in clear plastic rubbermaid boxes, one for bottom and inverted one for top.
Pins visible at 7 days, matured at 13 days total from casing.
Fanning never necessary!!!!! CO2, what CO2?

unopened, extra multispore germ plates had invitro shrooms forming at 21-25 days.
Have seen many cubensis up to now, this is my FAVORITE!!!!!!

Haven't seen the EQ yet!!!! Of the circulating spore races compared GT to P.Rican, Lipa ya, PESA, Cambodian, countless FLORIDA isolates(100's).
Some of the other spore races had nice fruits, but I am comparing them mainly on LOW TEK Culture. CO2 tolerance, speed, and quality fruit.
Certainly have not seen all possible isolates from all the spore races tried!!!!! So comparisons are purely speculation. Could have been luck of the draw!!!!
None the less, I DIG the GT, if that is what is really is!!!! Got in trade, not direct from Vendor!!!! Trader said it was from spore works!!!! EGGHEAD Where are you?
Fruits were not short and stocky, but medium to large, uniform pin set. Later flushes produced some LARGE SHROOMS!!!! The larger specimens looked very GT like when comparing to SPOREWORK pictures!!!!
The Ryche HAWK GT I got in a seperate trade, not direct from VENDOR, was a bunch of short fat ass aborts, kept thinking PF and I have never grown PF. One matured fat ass sporeless fruit out of two casings. The one matured fruit did resemble a few of the GT pictures from the HAWK site. Can't be positive it was the HAWK GT!!!!!!
What ever the other "GT" is it is a definite KEEPER!!!! The best of the best!!!
Like I said"disclaimer" neither GT tested was obtained directly from vendor, but from reputable, in my mind, traders. So this is not a FLAME or A SPAM of vendor products!!! All my Vendor purchase experience has been POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#465347 - 11/21/01 05:45 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The egghead GT print was from a sporeworks isolate - I have a new GT isolate and its charateristics are more viguorous but the same...Havent done these on birdseed yet, so i cant comment on the size of these (BRF was dissappointing)

--------------------

Anonymous

#465581 - 11/21/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Blueweenie

Don't stick your face in my crotch and you won't get painted.

The fact is, I'm just getting sick of seeing you and a couple of the others constantly screaming foul names at people.

Now, give mummy a kiss.

Leaf

Anonymous

#465637 - 11/21/01 01:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Here are my pics of some ECUADORS I grew. What a nice strain.www.gimptroll.com/~hydrapod/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgiGo to the photo gallery phase 3.

Edited by boxtop703 (11/21/01 03:42 PM)

Offlinemystic1
addict
    #465661 - 11/21/01 01:51 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

there goes that sour ass leaf blower again. i love eq's they are a great trip

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
real eyes, realize, real lies
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

Offlinemystic1
addict
    #465663 - 11/21/01 01:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

leaf blower(exactly)

Don't stick your face in my crotch and you won't get painted.

The fact is, I'm just getting sick of seeing you and a couple of the others constantly screaming foul names at people.

Now, give mummy a kiss.

thats funny you were just screaming out foul names at me the other day for no reason

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
real eyes, realize, real lies
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #465677 - 11/21/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Farty(dimitri),this is for you.
4 whole mushrooms I am to say the least VERY VERY VERY impressed.

Mystic,

I agree with you 100%

I am willing to bet that if we get rid of foxtrot and zantac(aka foxtrot aka jackmehoff) and leaf blower this place would go back to the way it was 4 weeks ago.

FoxTrot307 Most of us do not give a shit about your mushrooms it is your constant attempts at satrting flame wars and your over abundance of sock puppets.
Get a Life there is 4 threads of people asking you to grow up or go away. GET THE hint GROW up.

Edited by dimitri211 (11/21/01 02:03 PM)

Anonymous

#465712 - 11/21/01 03:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: Anonymous]
    #465715 - 11/21/01 03:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

A picture is worth a Thousand words

(or maybe a few short 4 letter words)

I love it when you peole are short and to the point.

Good Call PD

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
    #465724 - 11/21/01 03:17 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Don't confuse me with anyone else bigotmitri. And any talk from you downing members for name calling and sock pupetry is laughable.

Your repeted threats in pm's to have me baned don't impress me. I'm not going away, get use to it. I've read these forums long before your pathetic ass showed up and I'll be reading these forums after you are history. As I've told you, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. I'm not engaged in a popularity contest.

On a side note, if the Shroomery were rid of you and others like you it would be a better place to visit.

Now go wash your socks, they stink.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: EQ'S VS. GT'S [Re: JackMehoff]
    #465753 - 11/21/01 03:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Boy when foxtrot is in trouble you appear out of no where really fast huh??

Go away loser.

Edited by dimitri211 (11/21/01 03:49 PM)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #465758 - 11/21/01 03:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Oh the big baby sock puppet go cry somewhere else. You and your home n a girls are not wanted your knowledge in meak and and your pathetic support group is worse then you.

I see you are still trying to fit in.
Well keep trying:D
GOOD LUCK sweety.

Anonymous

#465767 - 11/21/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey dimitri,what exactly do you mean "in trouble"? If you would actually READ my posts,you would see they are ON-TOPIC.Take your flame war elsewhere.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #465770 - 11/21/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe you should consider this for yourself after all the members here that have asked you to leave and you don't I think it makes it worse for us all.

The members have asked and asked you to grow up or leave and you choose to do neither.

And as for you other puppet zantac bring him out so we can burn him down

I find it funny that they only come around when the members here are burning you at the steak. LOL

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
    #465776 - 11/21/01 04:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Shouldn't you be pimping some vermiculite or something?

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Anonymous

#465780 - 11/21/01 04:12 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey thanks dimitrii ;) np

but you know what, you are just as bad as these other fuckheads... because you keep responding, which keeps this thread floating at the top.... for your bluethumbs toadstools bussiness's sake... DROP THE SHIT NOW! Don't worry, I wont think any less of you... I will dub you the winner. Socks are disposable, your reputation is not; not responding is as good as saying "KISS MY FUCKING ASS"; try it. please guys... let this CRAP die.

I swear to god there should be a flaming forum or a shitheap! what ever happened to the shitheap?

Sorry I bumped this pathetic garbage thread again.. hopefully this will be the last post.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #465781 - 11/21/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It does not matter what you post we still know who you are and trying to fit in like this is wrong. Just ask and we may allow you to join us.

And do I detect a little jealousy did I beat you to the punch.
Are you one of the whiners that was always posting about how I am gonna do this or I was gonna open a site. But in reality it was just a hoop dream.
If you do not like my business so be it.
You will spend the rest of your life trying to fit in.
If you would like to open a site just say so stop trying to flame mine.
Hell I will even allow you to usae some of my wholesellers.
Other then that maybe you should try using a chicken container and creating another tek with it you feable minded fool.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #465786 - 11/21/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Socks are disposable, your reputation is not; not responding is as good as saying "KISS MY FUCKING ASS"; try it. please .

I will respond no more I have said my piece.

Anonymous

#465787 - 11/21/01 04:18 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale