Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
would you eat here?
    #3799200 -

This is were the vinegar and oil and bleach are stored.


This is the soup well



Salad storage




Pie cutter is kept here



Ice cream freezer hasn't been cleaned for over a month, now.



The salad dressing



--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799223 -

Man, that looks like the resturant I just got hired today by...


--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799228 -

No I wouldn't eat there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: WildRunner]
    #3799229 -

some nasty shit.

That's nothing compared to the kitchen, I can't take pics in there, but trust me, it's a lot worse.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799249 -

i think im going to be sick!


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799250 -

I don't serve the pie, salad or soup. I tell anyone who asks to
order anything deep fried or cooked to order on the grill.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799262 -

Dear god... that restaurant is in my state? :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799285 -

Would you work there? :blush:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: mantis]
    #3799288 -

I was waiting for the cootchie shots :stoned:

I most definately would be thinking twice about eating at that place...  Assuming it's in an area where they are forced to post the health-inspector's ratings (don't tell me that place got an A?).


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: delta9]
    #3799296 -

It's in Illinois. DeKalb, to be exact.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799302 -

OK, so there's a few cities between us... that almost seems like a sufficient buffer zone. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: mantis]
    #3799310 -

Are you to the N, S, E, or W of DeKalb?


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799334 -

SE of DeKalb... about 30 minutes SW of Chicago


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: mantis]
    #3799340 -

Sweet deal, you going to the NE gathering?


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799378 -

MeatSpace said:
Sweet deal, you going to the NE gathering?



It's tempting, it sounds like a hell of a time. I'm just not sure if I want to drive all the way to Ohio =/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: mantis]
    #3799416 -

I am. I know it will be worth it. Camping out for a few days, away from everyday life, with a bunch of people who are funny, [most] are smart, some arecrazy weird, and we're all cool with how we party.

How could it get any better?

I wanna go on a fishing trip! :dancing:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3799750 -

that is fucking foul :thumbdown: :nonono:


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3813758 -

You eat at places like this more then you think. I use to install Point Of Sale systems at restaurants.. Dead rats in the ceiling was the norm. It ruined a lot of places for me to eat.

I would say 75% of all places have something like those pictures.


--------------------
./configure --without-sanity --without-logic --without-regret
01100110011101010110001101101011011110010110111101110101
jaded = safe != happy
Were not familly, we are the shroomery, and to some thats thicker than blood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3813834 -

SHiZNO said:
that is fucking foul :thumbdown: :nonono:




--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would you eat here? [Re: Vampire999]
    #3813862 -

It's disgusting, but true, mind of matter most of the time, if you don't know about it, chances are you'll be ok. I had a friend a long time ago who's dad was an exterminator, so I heard all kinds of stories.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm eating... MeatSpace 617 9 12/19/04 09:22 PM
by Neuronaut
* MeatSpace - birthday girl
( 1 2 all )
delta9 2,776 28 01/26/05 10:24 PM
by delta9
* As requested by MeatSpace... nonoman 1,206 12 01/31/05 11:58 AM
by nonoman
* ethics of eating meat.......(continued from here more pix)
( 1 2 3 all )
calishroomer 9,361 47 02/04/03 03:17 AM
by GagePLoungin
* eating healthy is so confusing NiGGy 2,515 14 10/22/18 08:38 AM
by SunnyD
* how should i eat my donut? (poll)
( 1 2 all )
Lazerouth 4,085 25 05/17/11 03:32 PM
by gnome respect
* I don't think I'm going to eat much meat anymore
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,257 33 05/28/04 10:34 AM
by Barbi
* Is it gross that I'm sitting here eating coconut out of a ba
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,335 21 05/19/04 06:39 PM
by wandrnshaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,874 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.