Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Payback, Power, and Temptation
    #3782863 - 02/15/05 10:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone else here ever been in a situation where people were fucking you over and you had every means of doing something about it, but you hesitated because of the morality involved?

Right now a bunch of people who are supposed to be my friends are hurting me in various ways: lying, stealing, narcing, and generally being shitty friends.

The thing is that I also have some really good friends who have seen the way I am being treated and have straight up volunteered to 'take care of' a few assholes for me, just out of respect. I practically have to hold these people back from sending my enemies to the bottom of a lake. Its a serious drain on my willpower, because sometimes I want to see that happen, or at least my emotions make me feel that way.

I guess life is sometimes a continuous decision between taking shit and dishing it out... I try not to dish it out too often because I feel that there is enough shit in the world already. But certain people are starting to dump a lot of shit on me, and I am starting to wonder why I just take it when I really don't have to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3782924 - 02/15/05 10:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i suggest you disconnect yourself from these so called friends. Although im giving you advice you probably already know. Either way good luck.

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3784100 - 02/15/05 03:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the people in the city i grew up in are assholes. i would say i probably have 5 true friends from all the people i hung with. i know how you feel about retaliation but its never been my style. i simply give them a fuck you with a smile on my face

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3784142 - 02/15/05 03:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You let way to much of your personal information out to the shroomery.
From what i gather, you make your money by dealing verious drugs (X?) in dallas. You'v posted your picture before. (little white kid with glasses)
Now your letting us know that some of your buisness associates are on the verge of needing to be killed.
I would mind my own buisness, but i don't wana see you fuck yourself. If your friends need to be regulated than do it. Don't post about it from your computer looking for advice. When the hammer drops, and you comp gets seized this is all sitting here as evidence.

(just say the word, and i'll delete this post)

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3785021 - 02/15/05 06:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

whoa whoa whoa

you're makin too many assumptions here man

I don't plan on harming anyone, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't be posting about it on the internet. If anything, venting my emotions here is a way to keep myself from doing anything. (Not to mention I know damn well this could be used as evidence).

I don't know where you got the idea I sell drugs. I don't. I used to, and I have a lot of friends in that business. My career as a drug dealer was very short lived, and I guess you could say I'm retired now. Shit, I might score a bag here and there for a friend who needs one, but to call me a serious drug dealer is a serious overstatement. I have connections, but I don't make big moves, you dig? I'm in college, dude. I got too much credit in the straight world to be fuckin around with this gangster shit.

The people I'm pissed at aren't 'business associates' at all, they are just 'friends' who have stepped over the line as far as trust and respect go.

Thing is, I really don't want to sic my roughneck friends on these kids, even though they totally deserve it. So I guess I'm just trying to cope with the temptation of sinking to their level.

I mean, I've already played that whole 'payback' game so much I'm tired of it. I just wish people wouldn't fuck with me in the first place, then we wouldn't have these problems, you know? But as it is, I got a car stereo stolen from me by people I know. I've loaned people money and they don't want to pay back. I've had people disrespect me socially because they thought they could get away with it. I've had an ex-friend CALL THE COPS on my house (They came by and searched, found nothing and left, but still...). And my real friends are really tired of it. It doesn't have anything to do with drugs, except for the fact that I have friends in the business who wouldn't think twice about breakin some dude's legs for fuckin with me. And I really don't want it to come to that, but it seems that some people are just begging to get taught a lesson, you know?

Edited by DoctorJ (02/15/05 06:49 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3785142 - 02/15/05 06:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Doctor J!  No advice for you, but if I were you I'd get the hell out of the DFW area.  It seems a lot of the trouble in your life comes from your environment.  Yeah, it takes money to move, but it might be worth it just for a chance to start fresh.  People are people everywhere you go, but at least you could start over.  (if you wanted to)

good luck either way and I hope those assholes back off.  :heart:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: MOTH]
    #3785186 - 02/15/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

no way I'm leaving behind my home and all the people here that I love over these punks.

I really dont have problems with people here, its just this one group of kids that seems to get a kick out of fucking with me. I don't think they realize who they are fucking with, and if they weren't just stupid kids, I would probably do something about it. Its just frustrating, you know? You try to be nice and help people out, and then they break you off some disrespect.

But I just try to look at them as children who dont know what they are doing. I just wish they would fucking recognize without the necessity of a brutal display of power. But some kids are just thick-headed like that, you know? Like I said, its frustrating because I hate violence and yet here I have a clique of kids just begging me to commit some.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3785227 - 02/15/05 07:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
no way I'm leaving behind my home and all the people here that I love over these punks.

I really dont have problems with people here, its just this one group of kids that seems to get a kick out of fucking with me. I don't think they realize who they are fucking with, and if they weren't just stupid kids, I would probably do something about it. Its just frustrating, you know? You try to be nice and help people out, and then they break you off some disrespect.

But I just try to look at them as children who dont know what they are doing. I just wish they would fucking recognize without the necessity of a brutal display of power. But some kids are just thick-headed like that, you know? Like I said, its frustrating because I hate violence and yet here I have a clique of kids just begging me to commit some.

Yeah, I understand. One day hopefully they'll get the kick in the ass that they deserve.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#3785251 - 02/15/05 07:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I just dont want to be the one to have to do it.

But seriously, If you KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that somebody stole your car stereo, The police told you they couldn't do shit about it, but you have all these friends that are willing to roll up on the theives, what would you do? I'm not saying that the situation justifies violence, but it certainly is tempting, especially when the alternative is just doing nothing and taking the loss (and in doing so inviting further disrespect).

I mean, the police in this city are so pathetic, the only real justice is vigilante justice. And that sucks that it has to be that way. Christ, its not even legal to discharge a weapon in defense of personal property here. The laws are set up to protect the criminals more than the victims.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3785292 - 02/15/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It would definately be tempting...I guess I would look at it as a test of sorts. A chance to make good on my belief system. It just depends on your priorities I think. You make a good point about if you don't do anything it might give them incentive to continue being stupid fuckers to you. The solution must lie in between not doing anything and doing something violent. But what that is, I can't say. If they think they can get away with it, they might plague you for some time to come. I don't know man. This is a tough one. Me personally, I would probably not retaliate. But if I were to retaliate, I would set up a situation in which they would be tempted to take something of mine again, and this time catch them in the act and let them have it. So that way if and when the police get involved, you could just say you were protecting your property and they will hopefully get screwed. That may be a bad plan though.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#3786794 - 02/15/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, I'm just glad I dont have a problem with anger and snapping, because if I did, a bunch of people would be fucked up right now. My problem is the shit builds up over time and haunts me, you know? I can be real passive aggressive sometimes.

I don't usually like to bring violence into a situation like this, especially since the people involved are really just some punk suburban kids who just really don't know what's up. They don't realize that the ghetto owes me a lot of favors from back in the day. I'm not going to bring some ghetto shit up into these rich kids' little bubble, but I could if I wanted to, and the temptation drives me crazy sometimes.

And also that feeling of losing face, like if I don't do anything about it people will think I've gone soft or some shit. Just because I moved on up north doesn't mean I'm not still down with the homies down south. I just wish these kids would realize how much danger they are putting themselves in by fucking with me. I know they are all decent kids, its just that shitty dope like Ice and Coke does things to people, you know? That's why I generally tend to stay away from that shit and the crowds that partake in it.

anyway, I guess living well is the best revenge. I'll be real happy when my lease expires and I can get a new place and only tell my good friends where it is.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3786944 - 02/15/05 11:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Up until a few years ago I was intensely afraid of conflict.  Somewhere along the way I developed a backbone.  This may sound a tad bit psychotic....but I like violence now.

Have you ever engaged in revenge?  It feels amazingly good.  There is nothing like fucking with someone ten times worse than they fucked with you.  It is like a spiritual awakening when I do it.  When I engage in a kick-ass act of revenge, the feeling I get could be compared to the instant that a born-again Christian accepts Jesus into their life.  It is cosmic.

I have shot at someone's house(nobody was injured), turned in a heroin dealer who fucked me over(he got busted a few weeks later :lol:), and flat out threatened people who were fucking me over or about to fuck me over.  Once you do it a couple of times, nobody will ever mess with you.

Get revenge.  Let them know it was you.  Don't come out and say it was you, but give them a good idea who did it.  If you're going to do it, don't half-ass it.  Do it for real.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3789862 - 02/16/05 03:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've been fucked over by "friends" in my area with certain things involving money.  It really pisses me off how people will take advantage of the fact I'm a nice-guy who hates greed, and manipulate me.  It's extremely tempting to have these people get what they deserve.  On top of contemplating slashing their tires and beating them physically, I've had to turn down an offer from a group of guys who is tired of their disrespect for others.  They offered to wear ski masks and wet suits to give him an anonymous beat-down.

I had a "friend" who caused me to be horribly late to an engagement because he gave me his word that he'd give me a ride, and didn't even show up.  I've decide that I'm just going to break off all ties with him and avoid him moreso than I already do.  He's a fucking asshole in so many ways, and my toleration has grown thin.

I'd say the best solution is to completely avoid dealing with these people.  "Easier said than done"... :frown:  Sorry, if I'm no help.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineWiserGod
Stranger
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: Society]
    #3794185 - 02/17/05 04:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

psychological warfare:

just go for pissy little childish tactics that really get on ppls tits if you don't wanna take the violent option.

what i mean is go round to the ppl's houses who are annoying you late at night when theyre asleep and do annoying things that'll really piss them off and are so hilarious that they'll make you feel a whole lot better.

a few suggestions:

you could shit on their doorstep
you could piss thru theyre letterbox
you could jerk off on their door handle and leave a nice mess to put their hand on
you could pull all the plants out of their garden
you could feed an overdose of laxatives to the dog
you can put theyre address on a thousand mailing lists
break their wing mirrors
then when you see them on a dark night you can creep up on them and attack them if you like

these might sound like silly ideas but you can think of your own ideas and it'll piss them off a lot and it's a good way to release some ingrained aggression and it's good for the soul

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: WiserGod]
    #3794711 - 02/17/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That's good for the soul?

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: Society]
    #3794776 - 02/17/05 06:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive dealt with plenty of lowlife manipulative scum. My best advice to you if you don't want to deal with any additional heat is just to cut ties with them then they will concentrate their times and efforts of manipulating someone else. That's the person who will give them what they deserve. Thieves will always be Thieves and sooner then later someone down the line will have their asses handed to them on a platter if they don't wise up and it doesn't have to be you if you don't want. Yeah it sucks they know where you live but I have enemy's that know where I live and you know what? I know where they sleep too probably like you know where these kids live.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineWiserGod
Stranger
Re: Payback, Power, and Temptation [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #3797659 - 02/18/05 09:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hell yea. you ever felt a cool breeze against ur cock and balls? its all about freedom.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3797709 - 02/18/05 09:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WiserGod said:
you ever felt a cool breeze against ur cock and balls? its all about freedom.

Probably the best line I've read on the Shroomery in quite some time.  :thumbup:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #3802963 - 02/19/05 10:43 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Have you ever seen basketball diaries?

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom