Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

revenge
    #2621542 - 04/30/04 03:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I know everyone is going to say revenge isn't the smartest thing to do , but when you would be in my skin , you would perfectly understand why i wan't to make someone pay the shit he did ...

Because of that guy i lost my girlfriend , he is always saying bad stuff about me , but of coarse , only when i'm not arround . When im there , he is a perfect angel . But he is actualy a real devil .

I think the reason is that i have all what he want's . I'm the guy that knows how to get money( and i mean legaly ) , and i can afford most things i wan't ... Well , he doesn't ... That's what is eating him from the inside , he knows im better then he is  :mad2:

Today he pissed me off like never before . He embarased me again infront of my friends . But the bastard didn't know i was there ... And i heard im of coarse ...

:mad2: My question to you all , what would you do to make to stop him ?  :mad2:

And yeah , i have to be secret ( unknown ) all the time . He will get his revenge nice and slowly , geting him more and more to the bottom  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

:cuss:

So , what and how should i do ?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: revenge [Re: baltazar]
    #2621611 - 04/30/04 03:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hit that bitch with a car.

honestly i dont know, im not big on the whole confronatation thing.

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2621958 - 04/30/04 04:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

baltazar said:

he knows im better then he is

So why would you change that by using revenge?

IME, if you give it enough time and remain true, things will work out naturally. He'll get his shit.

Have you confronted him about this?

--------------------

Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

Re: revenge [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2622400 - 04/30/04 05:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nope ... I never said to him that he pisses me off , but he knows it and enjoys it .

I was waiting my whole high school time for this to stop , in every new positive thing that i succeeded he has to strike back .

That person is killing my nerves , if it doesn't stop now , i don't know what is he going to do next ... I just don't understand why doesn't God just fix the things , i was hoping all the time that he will pay naturaly one day ...

But now i think i need to make few little interventions ...

What do you think ?

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2622421 - 04/30/04 06:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno your situation. Lets here some specific instances. Like what has this guy done to you, you to him ect...
As far as the revenge part goes, theres nothing worse than not confronting him to his face. If you think you can handle it walk up to him and hit em in the jaw. don't be a little behind the back pussy.
its always fun to have an arch enemy

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2622966 - 04/30/04 08:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

well, i'm not sure if hitting him in the jaw is going to help you. In fact it might make you look like such a loser, and it sounds like he's good at it already. Maybe that's what he wants.

d00d, it sounds like you really need to confront him. It's obviously eating you up inside, and your probably pretty pissed over it. And about that revenge thing. Man that's the very question I have been dealing with for quite some time now and I can't come up with a good clean decision.

But if you don't confront him, it's going to eat at you for a very long time and your going to wish you did something about it. I know this from experience.

It's just how you confront him that is all up to you and teh circumstances.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2623035 - 04/30/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to say that but you and your money suck.
Look how at you first, anything you're doing to make him talk in your back?
Solution: talk with him  :smirk:

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: revenge [Re: Gus]
    #2623059 - 04/30/04 08:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

^^^ what he said

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2623401 - 04/30/04 10:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Somewhere along the lines you pissed him off. Or maybe it makes him feel like a big man on campus to put you down. next time he's in a group of people ask him why he gets his rocks off putting him down. ask him in front of the very ones he was spouting off to. he can't deny saying he didn't say anything. make him talk in front of everyone. keep your cool make him look like the ass

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

Re: revenge [Re: UncleMike]
    #2624359 - 05/01/04 03:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The fucking thing is that everyone knows that he's a bastard , you should see im when he is arorund . He's a apsolute kewl guy ( http://krimzonpyro.com/rat/old/kewls.html ) , no matter he's not a kid ...

Sometimes he comes and start talking about how he downloaded a fucking song from the net (O Jesus Christ !!! how could you do that !!! ) , then he is cool , eh ... He uses all knowledge that he has to make him cool and smart , but he doesn't know anything , he is a LOSER .

I would beat the shit out of him if he wouldn't be a pussy . He would than start yeling , why am i beating him , what did he do , he would make me an idiot beating him with no reason ... That's why im gonna proove first what he did , then eat im slowly  :evil: and then i'm gonna just do UncleMike tek  :wink: .

Or something else if i get some more ideas , or advices from you guys ...

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2624385 - 05/01/04 03:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

again... what exactly has this guy done to you. Besides bragging about downloading music? and what is that link all about? heres a piece of it:

"Kewl Druggies are another appalling breed of kewls that are probably the most brain-dead of them all. They mostly talk about making their own "homemade" drugs. These people are so brainless and have so little imagination that they must get high in order to enjoy life. And they do the stupidest things such as trying to get high on NUTMEG and peanuts! and some still think that you can get high off of bannana peels. I can't believe that these lifeless dumbasses actually try that crap. If you wan't to get stoned JUST BUY SOME FUCKING WEED! I also read stories of these lifeless twit's raiding thier parent's medicine cabinet and taking whatever medication because their so desprate to get a buzz. To sum up one of the stories I read: this kid was desprate for a high so he took like a whole bottle of SSRI's (antidepressants) and he puked repedidly and his vision got all fucked up and he started shaking uncontrollably. Serves him right. These people are a waste of food an resources. At least they improve the gene pool by overdosing (or taking the wrong thing) and killing themselves. "

instead of my earlyer advise of jaw punching, you should probly just let go whatever percieved injustices this guy has put apon you.

--------------------

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2625191 - 05/01/04 11:26 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When it comes to talking shit, it sounds like your friends already know about this guy.
The people who matter shouldn't care what he says. If they do care, and they do matter, you should be able to talk with them and clear things up.

I've had ex-"friends" who became major trash talkers and you know what?
I dropped them, they're not a part of my life, and I have more and better friends now.
The friends we had in common were either blind or know better.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
    #2625574 - 05/01/04 12:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i dont know if anyones said this csu im not gunna read all that but i would just confront him ,tell him he's hater trash and he shouldnt be such a materialistic bich (just tell him whats up, let everyone including the hater know that u know exactly whats going on) and if he wants to fight .. say grow up or somthing like that, and like ^ guy said, dont let biches trouble you,when people see u smile and shake your head or just laugf they'll start to realize your better then he is,make it so u dont care but u do know,in other words dont be ignorant,EMBRASE THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU AND if anything TRY TO POSITIVELY CHANGE THEM !!!thats how youl prosper as an intellegent person

Edited by planit (05/01/04 01:05 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being