Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The best thing to come out of Canada.
    #3771275 -

Has just got to be Neil Young,unless,of course, you know different. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771278 -

celine dion!













....fuck no im not serious


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771308 -

Molson Golden..:beer: :cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771310 -

I say leonard cohen


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: BanJankri]
    #3771322 -

Pamela Anderson. Not the now Pamela, but the in her prime Pamela.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: California]
    #3771382 -

Fear Factory

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771387 -

I get some really good bud from the north :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771410 -

I'm gonna have to go with Fungi_X on this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771617 -

:headbanger: RUSH :headbanger:


--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771645 -

Let's see...

There's Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, Neuraxis, Anonymus, Shadowings, Black Omen, Jean Chr?tien (not).... You name others!


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Fungi_x]
    #3771650 -

Fungi_x said:
I get some really good bud from the north :smirk:




--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Jim]
    #3771653 -

I am shocked no one mentioned the behind the curtain action at all of the montreal strip joints. where else can you get a blowjob for $10?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Jim]
    #3771780 -

GratefulJim said:
I am shocked no one mentioned the behind the curtain action at all of the montreal strip joints.  where else can you get a blowjob for $10?



Never paid to have a blow-job, but yes, I should've mentioned all the insane strip clubs swarming all over Montreal :grin: We have the most beautiful women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771858 -

Absolutely
Most Definately

RUSH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771866 -

Trailer Park Boys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3771885 -

drowneduck said:
Has just got to be Neil Young,unless,of course, you know different. :cool:



At the moment, I can't think of anything better than Neil.  He always had integrity and wrote a lot of great songs with BS, CSNY and his solo career. 





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: drowneduck]
    #3772399 -

I think the bands 'Abba' and 'Rush' are from Canada, I could be wrong though...I think Mike Myers is from Toronto..(sorry I didnt see all the other posts on Rush..before)

Edited by skunk78395 (02/12/05 10:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Skunk420]
    #3772404 -

Abba is from Sweden.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Jim]
    #3772411 -

Oh I must have heard wrong then, i must have been thinking of another band then...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best thing to come out of Canada. [Re: Skunk420]
    #3772414 -

Bryan Adams?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I love what priceline ad campaign with shatner Cracka_X 423 2 04/24/10 09:34 PM
by nasem
* The new Priceline commercial. The_Ghost 1,573 5 07/04/09 08:56 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Why do Canada and U.S.A have a rivalry?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
libs 6,839 70 12/17/09 12:12 PM
by hpi
* HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL FELLOW CANADIANS
( 1 2 all )
Tien 4,030 24 07/02/05 08:11 AM
by trendal
* Priceline.com, is it legit? XUL 1,229 6 12/15/11 09:24 AM
by Divinity
* Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? NIMH 251 5 02/27/12 07:59 PM
by ghostdad
* LSD and Shatner gregorio 1,026 10 02/09/06 09:53 AM
by drtyfrnk
* william shatner roast barto 687 7 08/21/06 05:35 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,685 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 287 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.