Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline?
    #15872440 -

I've heard you can save a bunch of money.  But how long does it take?  As far as I can tell you put in your credit information, and if a ticket is offered at the price you put in it will automatically be purchased.


--------------------
I must not Fear. Fear is the mindkiller . Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and
through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. ONLY I WILL REMAIN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? [Re: NIMH]
    #15872481 -

never used priceline... but i have ordered flights and trips online many times.  m

protip:  prices are lower midweek in the afternoon,  dont book on a saturday night!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? [Re: P-O]
    #15872512 -

i have used both priceline and hotwire many times, but only for booking hotels.

the purchase is made instantly, but to gauge successful hotel bids for your destination check out www.betterbidding.com



i've gotten 4 star hotels for $30 a night.

good luck and happy bidding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? [Re: ghostdad]
    #15872538 -

I'm not sure how these work, why doesn't everyone just put $1?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15872578 -

Well I just tried it.  Put in $400 and it came back and told me the best it could do was $821... Fuck that.


--------------------
I must not Fear. Fear is the mindkiller . Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and
through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. ONLY I WILL REMAIN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone used Name Your Own Price on Priceline? [Re: NIMH]
    #15872651 -

get an idea of what the going rate for airfare to your destination first at www.kayak.com
then let us know if $821 was unreasonable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The trippiest hotel in the world
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 2,439 22 03/30/05 09:02 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* The new Priceline commercial. The_Ghost 1,573 5 07/04/09 08:56 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Priceline.com, is it legit? XUL 1,229 6 12/15/11 09:24 AM
by Divinity
* I love what priceline ad campaign with shatner Cracka_X 423 2 04/24/10 09:34 PM
by nasem
* Psychedelic Hotel
( 1 2 all )
Dutch_Mushrooms 3,349 39 01/21/05 08:04 AM
by neuro
* "no break at my hotel" CptnGarden 2,015 6 09/18/06 12:45 AM
by CptnGarden
* Mars Hotel, Mars opensaysme 680 3 09/11/07 09:19 PM
by StriplessRED
* Hotel fires, and employees who don't seem to care. ToTheSummit 1,353 7 09/20/06 10:40 PM
by S33D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
251 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.