Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Psychedelic Hotel
    #3387900 -

:mushroom2:What do you think? located outside of town in the netherlands, people would come to the hotel to enjoy a variety of fresh and dried mushrooms, peyote, salvia, etc. as well as some of the finest weed the world has to offer. The hotel would provide three meals a day as well as psychedelic goodies and ritual ceremonies. Psychedelic artwork displays, history and movies will also be provided. So would you come stay at a place like that? How much would you be willing to pay per night? Weekly?
Any suggestions on other things to offer at the hotel?
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks

Shane
_________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3387906 -

:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3387911 -

I don't think it's a good idea, I think it will attract the 'wrong' kind of people: tourists who get there to legally get fucked up. Besides it would sound like a themepark or something and imagine people taking something because 'they sell it here what harm can it do?' and freaking out...
I also think you'll make psychedelics look bad eventually, because of publicity and people freaking out, and we don't want mushrooms get banned in the Netherlands right?! :wink:

also I don't think you can pull it off legally, even in The Netherlands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: stefan]
    #3387935 -

stefan said:
I don't think it's a good idea, I think it will attract the 'wrong' kind of people: tourists who get there to legally get fucked up. Besides it would sound like a themepark or something and imagine people taking something because 'they sell it here what harm can it do?' and freaking out...
I also think you'll make psychedelics look bad eventually, because of publicity and people freaking out, and we don't want mushrooms get banned in the Netherlands right?! :wink:

also I don't think you can pull it off legally, even in The Netherlands



Well not so much a hotel more like a small hostel or camping facility. We certianly wont accomodate more than 20 visitors at a time... I hear ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3388279 -

With such a small crowd like that, instead of having them pay, you can have everyone contribute while they are there.  Cooking, cleaning, trip sitter for salvia users, preparing mushroom tea, art and music contributions, things like that..it can be like a community, only one that constantly changes.  There would have to be some cost involved, but paying for the drugs, like alcoholic drinks, should cover that.  This will also ensure that the wrong kind of people don't come...In my experience, when there is work involved, the people you don't want around will be the ones running away the fastest.  Everyone has to contribute to the community in some way, and in return they have everything taken care of for their drug consumption, as well as a bed for the duration of their stay.  It might be a hard balance to strike, but I like your idea :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Hendostan]
    #3388288 -

I like Hendostans idea, having it be a little community like that would make it even more fun!


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Wysefool]
    #3388333 -

thats what Im ta?lking about!


shane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Hendostan]
    #3388343 -

very good points hendostan. when you would do it like this it would sound a lot better to me; you will attract the people who really want to experiance and repel those who want to get fucked up :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: stefan]
    #3388358 -

sounds marvelous to me  :thumbup:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3388413 -

nice one, is there a hotel which can legally sell this stuff in netherlands? wont it be hard to get legal acceptance? good idea though, I'll visit by if ya make it happen.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: stefan]
    #3388417 -

stefan said:
very good points hendostan. when you would do it like this it would sound a lot better to me; you will attract the people who really want to experiance and repel those who want to get fucked up :tongue2:



that would be the exact intention :laugh: most people who would take the time to contribute themselves like that are probably also more likely to take the time to get edumacated on psycadelics, if they aren't already. you can't sell hits of salvia like alcohol or weed, people need to know their shit if it's going to be that accessible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Hendostan]
    #3388757 -

Hendostan said:
With such a small crowd like that, instead of having them pay, you can have everyone contribute while they are there.  Cooking, cleaning, trip sitter for salvia users, preparing mushroom tea, art and music contributions, things like that..it can be like a community, only one that constantly changes.  There would have to be some cost involved, but paying for the drugs, like alcoholic drinks, should cover that.  This will also ensure that the wrong kind of people don't come...In my experience, when there is work involved, the people you don't want around will be the ones running away the fastest.  Everyone has to contribute to the community in some way, and in return they have everything taken care of for their drug consumption, as well as a bed for the duration of their stay.  It might be a hard balance to strike, but I like your idea :grin:



Funny, sounds just like a Shroomery Gathering to me! :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3390004 -

^^^ A shroomery gathering in the netherlands? There truly is a god....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Hendostan]
    #3390408 -

and reservation acceptance starts when? lol

Hey I love to bake Ill take care of the munchies scene.


--------------------

Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile...;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: psychedelic_sam]
    #3391166 -

Im glad the idea is going over well with many people/forums in the OMC. I couldnt have asked for a better reaction. The hotel, will up and running in 4-6 weeks. If you email me Ill put you on a list to be notified as soon as it opens...


Thanks

Shane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3391207 -

wow that was quick huh? That should be a rockin establishment, Ive had some similar ideas myself. Well Im definately game and Im down to stop by this summer when I go to the European gathering. Good luck.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Hendostan]
    #3391238 -

Hendostan said:
With such a small crowd like that, instead of having them pay, you can have everyone contribute while they are there.  Cooking, cleaning, trip sitter for salvia users, preparing mushroom tea, art and music contributions, things like that..it can be like a community, only one that constantly changes.  There would have to be some cost involved, but paying for the drugs, like alcoholic drinks, should cover that.  This will also ensure that the wrong kind of people don't come...In my experience, when there is work involved, the people you don't want around will be the ones running away the fastest.  Everyone has to contribute to the community in some way, and in return they have everything taken care of for their drug consumption, as well as a bed for the duration of their stay.  It might be a hard balance to strike, but I like your idea :grin:



:thumbup: :thumbup:


Also they might cause some people to change their outlook on work itself. Who knows?

I like this idea a lot. You could have strobes, black lights, fog machines, meditation sessions in nature, etc.. There's a lot of possibilities here.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Learyfan]
    #3391310 -

Learyfan said:
Hendostan said:
With such a small crowd like that, instead of having them pay, you can have everyone contribute while they are there.  Cooking, cleaning, trip sitter for salvia users, preparing mushroom tea, art and music contributions, things like that..it can be like a community, only one that constantly changes.  There would have to be some cost involved, but paying for the drugs, like alcoholic drinks, should cover that.  This will also ensure that the wrong kind of people don't come...In my experience, when there is work involved, the people you don't want around will be the ones running away the fastest.  Everyone has to contribute to the community in some way, and in return they have everything taken care of for their drug consumption, as well as a bed for the duration of their stay.  It might be a hard balance to strike, but I like your idea :grin:



:thumbup: :thumbup:


Also they might cause some people to change their outlook on work itself. Who knows?

I like this idea a lot. You could have strobes, black lights, fog machines, meditation sessions in nature, etc.. There's a lot of possibilities here.










Yes, its very exciting isn't it? I'm thrilled that people are lovin it. I really want to get into the teaching aspect of the mushroom. I want to teach people to respect the mushroom and how to use it properly. I'm thinking of holding grow seminars as well, for those interested. I have enough years of cultivation under my belt to be considered a pro, it will be fun. my main goal is to educate, and bond with people from around the world who share the same int rests and nature values as I do. My fiance and I will live at the hotel and care/guide our guests on activities and spiritual journeys. I want a family like environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. I think this can be achieved in small groups, very easily. I think it will be years of fun for my fiance and I....

Shane :mushroom2: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Dutch_Mushrooms]
    #3391318 -

I need to come work for you.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychedelic Hotel [Re: Learyfan]
    #3391345 -

Quote:
Learyfan said:
I need to come work for you.










Thats how i got here. I met mushroom distributor in the NL, and I was dying to be free of the grips of the American eagle. I wanted to not be a criminal for doing the things i love most. Which is growing and consuming mushrooms and weed. He invited me to stay here and give me a job. No strings attached. Basicly to free us from our own twisted nation. I had to come here or I would of surely ended up in jail with so many others.
If you are seriously interested in working, email me, or shoot me a pm...

Ice_cold@ziplip.com and we can chat. :wink:

Shane

Edited by Dutch_Mushrooms (11/20/04 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Accommodation for travellers? eligal 407 0 05/02/06 11:54 PM
by eligal
* Moving to the Netherlands blacksabbathrulz 1,509 5 10/18/05 09:06 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* Looking for Psychedelic Visuals
( 1 2 all )
Stownio 2,879 23 03/05/07 04:37 PM
by SymmetryGroup8
* "no break at my hotel" CptnGarden 2,015 6 09/18/06 12:45 AM
by CptnGarden
* Hotel fires, and employees who don't seem to care. ToTheSummit 1,353 7 09/20/06 10:40 PM
by S33D
* Now this is a hotel room......
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,242 20 09/18/04 05:33 PM
by goobler
* Confirmation Needed: Netherlands still exists? Mycomancer 699 3 10/26/06 08:23 PM
by Asante
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,139 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,349 topic views. 3 members, 47 guests and 325 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.