Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Looking for Psychedelic Visuals [Re: j3ckyl]
    #6637955 -

j3ckyl said:
I recommend ...running milkdrop



seriously. Milkdrop is leaps and bounds above anything I've ever seen projected at an event. I'm always surprised its not used more often, its the best imo.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for Psychedelic Visuals [Re: Noviseer]
    #6637994 -

I'm loving it myself, got winamp always on top with milkydrop running :smile:
I hope it wont be hard to synchronize it with the music the dj will be playing though.  :undecided:


--------------------
god is 3 letters and so is LSD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for Psychedelic Visuals [Re: Stownio]
    #6638017 -

r4 and gforce are 2 really trippy visualizations for winamp... just as good as milkdrop


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for Psychedelic Visuals [Re: danlennon3]
    #6638335 -

I like the advanced visualization studio plugin better than milkdrop. The effects to me are more interesting. The only draw back is it's very slow compared to milkdrop. Probably because it uses a software renderer.

When I have time I plan on making a kick ass interactive demo/viz thing. I have a lot of cool things planned for it.

You may also want to check out demos, these are short none-interactive b
ut real-time renderings demanding a lot from your system.

http://www.scene.org/awards.php


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Milkdrop
( 1 2 all )
Gandhi 3,988 22 09/27/04 03:37 AM
by Rovastar
* best winamp visualization out
( 1 2 all )
Vacume 10,897 27 12/14/09 08:38 PM
by Asante
* Milkdrop! EffedS 1,220 14 11/11/03 10:32 PM
by Effed
* iTunes visualizer... underground 834 15 08/02/04 04:17 PM
by
* Music Visualize Programs LilShank 947 2 05/25/05 08:10 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* MilkDrop Fans... This Is A Must-Read! Rovastar Totally ROCKS!
( 1 2 all )
TM 3,559 22 04/01/06 10:09 AM
by Rovastar
* Coolest Media Player Visualization? Jadian 3,165 5 07/21/05 07:40 AM
by Rovastar
* Outstanding visualizations for your songs DrCubensis 665 5 11/15/05 02:18 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,879 topic views. 10 members, 46 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.