Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSporeDrinker
Stranger
What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana?
    #3769540 - 02/12/05 12:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #3769547 - 02/12/05 12:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Smoke pot.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3769550 - 02/12/05 12:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Vote Libertarian

--------------------

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3769599 - 02/12/05 12:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

check out norml's site. i have a friend who has a chapter at her university. wicked.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3770208 - 02/12/05 06:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

write your congressmen a written letter, but don't come across as a pothead but a concerned voter.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineLothar121
Marijuanaactivist
Loc: Texas
    #3771120 - 02/12/05 02:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Smoking pot does not help marijuana become legal. Sorry to say, but as a person that has been arrested, it does absolutely nothing to help the cause except hurt your future finances.

Now, you want to help out with the effort? There are 3 huge things that can help with this effort.

1) Pick an organization to join that supports marijuana legalization. The big 3 are
http://www.mpp.org
http://www.norml.org
http://www.drugpolicy.org

Go to all three websites, look around to see their message and pick the one that suits you best. Do not ignore this approach.

2) Write letters to your elected officials. The websites I listed above have systems to take action that make it extremely easy to email/mail/fax your elected officials. You have to take action!

3) The last step is to spread the word about marijuana legalization. Engage others in thoughtful conversation about marijuana using good english and always acknowledge that marijuana does have some harms. If they are receptive to your conversation, then refer them to one of the big three organizations I listed above. Spreading the word can take place in real life and/or online!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3772113 - 02/12/05 07:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

assassination might be a good place to start..but i cant say who right off the top of my head...funny how the word actually means "hashish" too...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3772459 - 02/12/05 11:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Single assassinations will only further the anti-drug cause. You'd have to actually have a whole revolution for it to work.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3772491 - 02/12/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the anti-drug cause will further itself irregardless.. not blowing them away will at best postpone the inevitable..so theres no harm in dragging a few ashwipes down along the way...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#3772525 - 02/12/05 11:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, there seems to be growing support for marijuana legalization right now, and assassinating public figures would be the perfect way to completely fuck that up.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3773466 - 02/13/05 07:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

As long as theres a million people that have no eduction of drugs and what they really are, there will be no legalisation.

Its predujice against certain substances.

All politicians want is power, if enough voting people believe in MJ then it may change.

To me what you actually need to do is educate/change the majority of voting society!!!  Not an easy task.  :sad:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Ego Death]
    #3773631 - 02/13/05 09:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Try 200 million in the US alone.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3773645 - 02/13/05 09:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Legalization of marijuana is just such a small part of the big picture.

The question you should be asking is:

"What can I do to undermine society?"

To which I would reply:

"By supporting the underground economy."

One of the ways you can do this is by buying marijuana, not by smoking marijuana though. That only accomplishes getting you stoned, which is nice, but it doesn't really help undermine society very much.

Maybe you could buy marijuana, and then donate it to someone who has a legitimate medical need for it.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3773812 - 02/13/05 10:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I say plant a seed (or 10,000).

Imagine what would happen if everyone did this....

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3773919 - 02/13/05 11:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Where would you get enough seeds to make a difference?

Poppies now... That's another matter. :evil:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3773955 - 02/13/05 11:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just everyone save all your seeds all year and then scatter them in the woods in sunny spots every april. The combined effort of millions of pot smokers doing this would totally naturalize cannabis.

Especially since Cannabis can colonize and dominate huge areas rather quickly, one female can produce thousands of seeds which sprout, get eaten by birds and then shit out later to sprout in new locations etc. etc.

It's an easy way to be active too, the direct approach is often best, overgrow the bastards!!!!

Just ALWAYS toss your seeds on fertile ground and you are an activist!!!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3773981 - 02/13/05 11:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Cannabis seeds need to be planted about an inch into the ground. Just scattering them won't work.

I was thinking once of designing a projectile made of of paper reinforced dirt that could be launched from liek, a crossbow or something.

It would land tip first, and then shatter along scored weak points so that the tip stayed in the ground. When it rained, the paper/dirt mixture would dissolve, and the seed could germinate and grow through it.

Might even work with compressed peat from those compressed peat pellets.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3774004 - 02/13/05 11:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hahahahaha an herb planting gun. well, that's thinking, I'd love to see the prototype!

True what you said, though you could always kick the seeds around a bit with your foot and mix them in the dirt.

If you really wanted to go all out you could make mass cuttings of both sexes of plants and transplant them (one male one female per area) after they establish themselves for a few weeks indoors...

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3774304 - 02/13/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

http://www.leap.cc/about/index.htm

Its a start.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3774321 - 02/13/05 01:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
assassination might be a good place to start..but i cant say who right off the top of my head...funny how the word actually means "hashish" too...

Er...no, that would be the worst possible place to start! As Paradigm pointed out, it would only make things worse, as well as reinforcing any false stereotypes many may have on this issue....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds