Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If only I had been so lucky when I was 13
    #3759520 -

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146797,00.html

Tenn. Teacher Accused of Sleeping With 13-Year-Old Student
Wednesday, February 09, 2005


McMINNVILLE, Tenn. ? A Warren County elementary teacher has been charged with having a sexual relationship with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

Pamela Rogers Turner (search), 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape (search). All the charges involved the same boy.

Turner teaches physical education and coached girls basketball at Centertown Elementary, a Warren County school with grades kindergarten through eight in McMinnville.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said investigators believe some of the offenses happened at the school and some at the boy's home.

Turner lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence," Potter said Tuesday. The boy's parents knew she was living there but didn't know anything about a sexual relationship, Potter said.

Potter declined to comment on the nature of the relationship between Turner and her student, but he said investigators discovered multiple acts of sexual intercourse.

"It's attracting attention because it's a female teacher, and that's a little out of the ordinary," Potter said. "But for us, a sex abuse case is a sex abuse case."

Turner was recently divorced from Chris Turner, who is the head boys basketball coach at Warren County High School, according to the Southern Standard newspaper in McMinnville.

Turner was arrested Monday in Clarkrange, her hometown in Fentress County about 55 miles northeast of McMinnville, Potter said.

Conviction on all counts could be punished by up to 100 years in prison. But Potter said it was more likely that a conviction would mean a minimum of a year to several years in prison.

Arraignment was set for Feb. 23.




Damn...I'd hit it.

Am I the only person who thinks that these boys who are "molested" by older hot women are lucky and not victims?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3759643 -

100 years in prison? umm...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: faslimy]
    #3759778 -

God damn.

Does this kid have any say?

They really need to encourage this sort of thing.

Older women and younger guys is AOK.

Someone please find an email address that we can complain to.


--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3759842 -

I think 13 is fine - I wished the same thing would have happened to me - just like every 13 year old. but younger, say 9 years old, would be kinda fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: Vvellum]
    #3759925 -

"But for us, a sex abuse case is a sex abuse case."

if only all the males who did this would geet the same attention....

oh boys. you only wish :wink:

-jue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3760263 -

I wish an older man would have deflowered me at 13.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3760622 -


I wish an older man would have deflowered me at 13.

You should have been Catholic instead of Muslim then.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: juende]
    #3760628 -


if only all the males who did this would geet the same attention....

The instances of "older male/younger female" are much more prevalent than "older female/younger male", so they don't get nearly as much attention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3760750 -

no 13 year old boy has a game good enough to nail somebody like that. whether he wanted to or not doesn't matter because she took advantage of him. She more than likely initiated the relationship and that's what's wrong. She is a sexual predator. By all means 13 year old boys should want to have sex with hot blonde 30 something women, but not the other way around. If I had a 13 year old son I wouldn't want her fucking him. That's just not an appropriate relationship for a kid that age to have. Let the kid crust up some towels for a few more years before he travels down that road. And no, I don't think the kid is lucky because he will more than likely have serious interpersonal relationship issues in the future regardless of how much fun he had.

although to be honest I probably would have hit it too. i can't lie.


--------------------
------
this is a signature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: gsmith]
    #3760771 -

If that 13 year old was with an older man it wouldn't be funny. If the 13 year old was a girl it wouldn't be funny. But since she is hot, it really is funny. I can only hope that young man can outlive the emotional scars of bagging a hottie at the onset of puberty. His whole sex life might never meet his expectations after this event. It simply isn't that easy in the real world.

We need more pics of this nymph. If it was one of my boys, I would publicly express outrage at the school system during my multi million dollar law suit.


--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3761875 -

Also the female teachers doing this are seeming to get HOTTER. Sure the first lady that did it was stick-able, the second one definitely prettier than the first, and now this one makes those ones look oogly. Whats next a Supermodel Junior high teacher?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3761973 -

I think it's amazing how this thread shows what a double-standard society has towards this kind of thing.  Sure, the boy probably enjoyed it, but is it inconcievable that a 13-year-old girl might enjoy sex with an attractive male teacher?  So why is the latter wrong, but the former ok?  There is the same imbalance of power in both situations, yet the 13-year-old girl is made to feel like a victim while the 13-year-old guy is made to feel like a hero.  When the tables are turned and a young, adolescent girl has sex with her teacher, you never hear women discussing how hot the teacher is.

That said, I would definitely hit it. :thumbup:


--------------------

Edited by Paradigm (02/10/05 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3762213 -

damn no kidding i wish i had this kind of teacher when i was 13.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3762405 -

Yea, most guys I know would have gold plated their dicks if they managed to bang some hot teacher at age 13. Charging her with fulfilling every mans fantasy is stupid.


--------------------


Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: Silversoul]
    #3762684 -


When the tables are turned and a young, adolescent girl has sex with her teacher, you never hear women discussing how hot the teacher is.

It's weird....girls tend to end up regretting any sexual shenanigans with their teachers when they were young.  I assume that most guys are the exact opposite.  They celebrate it for the rest of their lives.  At least that is the impression I get.

What do you want to bet that this kid's father is acting "shocked" and "outraged" in public(he is probably planning to pursue a lawsuit against the school) and yet in private he is grinning and slapping this kid on the back.

Shit!  Imagine bagging that when you were 13.  I'd be bragging about it for the rest of my life.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3762710 -

I think that's largely socially determined. I can imagine that in a society where women were congratulated for having sex with hot guys, that they wouldn't feel so victimized by older guys "taking advantage of them."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3762774 -


I can only hope that young man can outlive the emotional scars of bagging a hottie at the onset of puberty.

Emotional scars of bagging a hottie?

:rotfl:

The poor kid.....:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3763283 -

RandalFlagg said:

I wish an older man would have deflowered me at 13.

You should have been Catholic instead of Muslim then.





By old I ment early 20's or so. Like the teacher, only a guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: Silversoul]
    #3763318 -

I agree with you. If it was an older man and a young girl, or an older man and a young gay boy, the guy would have been swinging by the neck from a tree.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If only I had been so lucky when I was 13 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3763851 -

hehe, and that priest looks like he's partially a dwarf. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NRA Leader Advocates Guns for Teachers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 4,573 64 03/29/05 07:40 PM
by SoopaX
* Another teacher messes around with students RandalFlagg 1,215 9 08/14/05 11:58 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Marketing for Turner causes fear.......???!!!
( 1 2 all )
SirTripAlot 1,742 20 02/08/07 12:52 AM
by kake
* Ted Turner on Big Media afoaf 721 2 08/03/04 03:29 PM
by afoaf
* A revisit of the teacher sex scandals of late... RandalFlagg 798 5 04/25/05 10:59 PM
by SoopaX
* Public schools no place for teachers' kids Evolving 1,336 15 09/22/04 10:49 PM
by AhronZombi
* Maine Teachers Warned!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 3,452 70 03/04/03 06:11 PM
by snark
* Baghdad Rag #13 afoaf 644 2 03/29/04 06:03 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
955 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.