Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Kava paste question
    #3736662 -

I'm about to purchase some of the 70% Kavalactone paste that we all know and love. I'm just curious as to whether soy lecithin is necessary to injest with this stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kava paste question [Re: Atma]
    #3736685 -

Well it's not necessary per say, but I know someone who uses it, if they I'll direct them to this post.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kava paste question [Re: Atma]
    #3736698 -

Well it depends on dose, but with a decent dose...No, I dont think you need the soy especially with an extract that strong.
I dont even add anything really to my Kava when I drink it(and its just regualr Kava, however I dont like milk, and I have never bought soy lechin, and its true the fats help absorb the Kavaclones, but they only absorb some of them, alcohols etc will absorb the others, yet water provides an effect!, Kava is a tricky plant, but rest assured, with an extract that strong, you will feel effects, soy lechin or not.
70%Kavalactones would comparable to 70%cannaboids, strong! :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kava paste question [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3738467 -

Thanks for the info guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* favorite kava varieties?
( 1 2 all )
Xochitl 3,421 21 11/06/03 05:25 PM
by Xochitl
* Kava Extract = Good Shit voodoo_lady 1,557 12 09/14/03 11:23 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* kava kava sancho 1,270 8 04/30/03 10:14 AM
by cybrbeast
* good place for kava? Raadt 976 7 08/20/02 05:59 AM
by Its Pat
* Kava Kava seeds T0aD 1,783 10 05/22/03 11:30 PM
by jojoba
* Kava experts...
( 1 2 all )
the man 3,351 20 07/29/04 09:33 AM
by beatlebangboy
* KAVA: The Pacific Drug mjshroomer 1,045 2 02/20/04 01:15 PM
by Young_but_cool
* So i tryed some kava Remut 810 2 12/20/03 02:08 PM
by Legoulash

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
873 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.