Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
karma, soul, aura???
    #370308 - 08/11/01 06:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ive been having some interesting experiences in the past few years, especially since i started tripping. I dont really know why im posting this except to hear if other people have had similar experiences or any input on what im saying...

First, i came to notice that animals seem to have a special affinity for me. When i go somewhere, and there are animals around, usually dogs or cats, they come up to me, follow me around, and sit very close to me whenever i rest...almost always ignoring the other people, even their owners... Ive always loved animals, and have always surrounded myself with them, but only recently has this particular strange behavior been brought to my attention by a few friends....

Also, i keep being told that im an "old soul" or have this sense of "wisdom" around me...im 22 years old, but nobody thinks im younger than 28-30, despite my baby-face....its a little odd when my mother and her friends come to me for help and advice on life...

Also, there was one day while tripping on shrooms and a low dose of e that i went into this trance where it felt like my consciousness was sinking deep within myself....a strange "force" began building in my neck and slowly crawled up my face and centered itself on the center of my forehead, it felt like it was literally prying my third eye open....

Then, this past weekend, i was up at an outdoor party, i was on lsd and some mdma when this guy i had never seen before came walking up to me. He was japanese, and had a very interesting vibe about him, very peaceful, centered, hard to really describe. Suddenly, he just grabbed my hand, placed his other hand on my arm and went into this trance-like state. He did that for about 30 seconds, then came out of it, looked at me, smiled and told me that my color was "white." I didnt know at all what he meant, and since im caucasian, i said "yeah, i AM white." and laughed. Then he stopped me, and said "no, you're white from the inside." I didnt know what to say, so i asked him what that meant, and he said "that means that you are blessed." A particularly heavy moment given my state of mind.... He did it to a friend of mine, and said that he was deep, which is just about the best word to describe him...

I dont know what it is, its strange....ive always felt this connection with everything and everyone. I have always gravitated to the outdoors, i always tend to put others ahead of my own desires, i am happy by giving my posessions to others in order to make them smile, i dont know....ive even tried to become more of a jerk so that some people wouldnt take advantage of me, and it just doesnt work...

So, have others had experiences like this? I would like to believe it, for some obvious reasons, but i dont want to become self-delusional...i just dunno what to think....though, ive always had this drive to make a difference, and im about to start writing some commentary on society in hopes that it will wake some of the walking-dreamers that we encounter every day to the horrible workings of the current world....

ok, this is pointless, thanks for reading....

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: karma, soul, aura??? [Re: UrQuattro]
    #370337 - 08/11/01 07:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i'm a lot like you. if you want to discuss anything further send me a Private Message.

"It tastes like...burning.." -Ralph Wiggum.

>If you are not wasted, then the day is.<

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #370339 - 08/11/01 07:09 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

no, its not ponintless at all... i know exactly where yor coming from... and i can tell you, embrace this gift of yours... you are a bringer of the light...
i?ve notices similar stuff with myself... i tend to get along with everyone... i mean EVERYONE... i dont know, i just walk around with this huge GRIN on my face trying to make favors to other people, or listen to their problems, or just tell them a good joke to make them smile... because that smile is the stuff we live from... the love we get back after we send it out to the world...
animals also react extremely friendly to me... whenever i see a dog he just looks at me and moves his tail... and kids... man, how i love kids... this huge bright eyes with dialatated pupils... i just could look into a kids innocense the whole day...
anyways, what im trying to say is... bless the gift you got... and use it... to bring light so we can all evolve to the higher conciousness...

be blessed

In(di)go

"I Am That I Am"

--------------------

OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: karma, soul, aura??? [Re: In(di)go]
    #370341 - 08/11/01 07:12 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you are practically describing me except you are a lot older than i.

"It tastes like...burning.." -Ralph Wiggum.

>If you are not wasted, then the day is.<

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

#371370 - 08/14/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Well, most of the experiences are fairly common among those who gravitate towards any sense of spirituality at all. Calm acceptance of the world, a natural humor about it. In christianity, it was a divine characteristic refered to as Charisma (which i'm sure you can identify). It is merely a state of enhanced ease with other people and the world around you - relaxation in perpetua. Translating it to eastern philosophy (to generalize), one of your experiences jumps out at me and begs commentary in my limited about of time.

Your description of the third eye experience and the 'force' building in your neck sounds very much like a low level Kundulini experience (check out www.erowid.org for more info on this topic). Basicially, Kundulini is expressed as one's potential energy which is stored at the base of the spine. It is traditionally represented as a coiled serpent (representing potential) and can be likened to the Chinese concept of Chi. Very briefly, Kundulini is related to posture and the spinal column. There are 3 main knots that appear at different points along the spine (associated with 'chakras' if you place faith in such matters). As one works physically and mentally through these knots, you clear the way for the energy to move further through you. One of the knots is associated with the neck-skull area. Usually if one can untie these knots, the flood of energy up the spinal column is such that it vaults one into a state of awareness (represented as a freight train). If you wish to cultivate or explore this possibiliy, Yogic tradition is geared directly towards it.

Hope this helps,
Ish

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
    #372743 - 08/16/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

You may be nearing kundalini awakening when you are tripping?? You are very blessed, indeed!! :o) White is the symbol for spirituality, wisdom, and higher consiousness. In any case, no matter what it symbolizes, it is the essence of purity. Gold and amethyst are the next ones higher than white. These colors belong to high masters/practitioners of mystic and esoteric arts.

If you always felt this connection, you may want to try Past life regression and see if you could bridge the connection. Most likely, you will find the answer to your pondering. You can regress by hypnosis or by someone who has the ability to do it without hypnosis for you..

You are old..

For Twilight

BTW - you (uh) be expecting a PM coming your way..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom