Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WTF????
    #3690655 -

I just saw this on the news; A couple 9-10 year old kids got arrested for drawing violent and gory pictures in school.....they are each getting charged with a 2nd degree felony. I'll try to get a link to the story and post it.  :nonono: :thumbdown: :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690664 -

yeah I saw the story here, it's rediculous.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690672 -

thats fucked up.


--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: phishytrip]
    #3690678 -

What kind of felony is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: gdman]
    #3690680 -

:wtf: Why in the world would you charge 2 kids for that. Damn dude what is this world comming to.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690684 -

Public schools have gone insane. Thank God I don't have any kids to worry about attending them!!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690700 -

That is some fuked up shit.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3690717 -

Finally the policy makers show some sense. I hope they go down for
20 years. That'll teach them to express themselves.


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3690735 -

BloodNOil said:
Finally the policy makers show some sense. I hope they go down for
20 years. That'll teach them to express themselves.



I hope I missed the sarcasm in that ... I'm thinking I did but not sure


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3690736 -

what kid, especialyl male, has NOT done a drawing of bombs guns etc....when all you see on teh news is your own government doing it, its not hard to see where tehy get such things from.

movies arnt to blame anymore. real life is scarier.

and boy i thought it was bad here...thank god it hasnt gotten that harsh here.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3690742 -

anyone got the link?

i bet a good lawyer will get the case thrown out and anyone involved in prosicuting them fired because it is not a felony to draw anykind of picture nomatter your are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3690754 -

....thats......just....GAY....:nonono:...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690767 -

Yeah....I don't even know what to say about it.......this is despicable.  :confused: :mad2: ***edit*** I haven't found a link yet......


--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/27/05 08:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: TYL3R]
    #3690840 -

i didnt find this story but here's a bunch of other f'd up stuff like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF???? [Re: dressel11]
    #3691070 -

dressel11 said:
anyone got the link?

i bet a good lawyer will get the case thrown out and anyone involved in prosicuting them fired because it is not a felony to draw anykind of picture nomatter your are.



what if that drawing happens to resemble a biological weapon and directions to certian houses that are white?

art is a divers subject...  war machines should use that in court :lol:


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WTF
( 1 2 all )
Requiem 2,715 24 05/13/04 08:15 PM
by Jenny
* illegal to eat chicken with a fork?!? wtf
( 1 2 all )
elsig 3,168 22 09/20/06 09:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* wtf legal psilocybin?
( 1 2 all )
fetalscab 5,046 21 03/18/07 02:47 AM
by Chesh
* Having a felony sucks. Deadmaker 1,179 14 06/30/05 06:56 PM
by Skunk420
* WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! Psilocybeingzz 1,056 9 10/26/06 08:41 AM
by gotyerback
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,777 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Felony is dismissed! Nephlyte 1,751 11 05/11/07 09:08 PM
by Nephlyte
* The Human Expression - "Love At Psychedelic Velocity" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,764 7 08/08/05 01:55 AM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
707 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.