Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane!
    #6211174 -

So my girl asks if she can see the comp before her shower this morning, so she can check her ebay status.
She won quite a few items, but when I saw The Little House of the Prarie, at 300$ US, I had to ask........What the fuck were you thinking??? :huh: :wacko: :ohmy:

:nonono:
Of course if I said that, she would have bitched me out, so I asked, her "WHY, why why 300$US for an old TV show" :crazy:
She told me just the other day, I want to save money, stop me from speding too much, so I told her, shit dont buy little house for 300$US, I could download it for free!!! :crazy:

Its not my money, but I cant help it, this bothers me, 300$US :crazy: for little house of the prarie.

This is an example of why I feel we could never share our money, as in he same account. We already share bills, and we give each other cash, and often we dont count it at all, we just give each other cash when its needed. But the idea of getting married and sharing our bank account or something seems more and more out of the question.

I told her to cancel her bid, but its too late, I just hope they are worth more then 300US, but of course that wont matter because she wont sell them. :wacko:


Oh, and the best part........... I will have to watch some of this crap too!!! :nonono:  :thumbdown: :mad:
I told her the that my fav episode is when the dad dies. :devil: Cause from talking to my mom I know thats quite a grim episode, she was shocked, "how could that be your favourite?" :devil:

And even when I dont have to watch it, the computer will be taken so that she can spin these 300$ cd's. :crazy:

Its her money, so I shouldnt care, and she did buy it used, but come on 300$US, oh not to mention the fact she is very "critical of religion" , yet she wants to watch an old show about a christian pioneer family living on the prarie.

Insanity. :crazy:
(I'm downloading the full series right now, perhaps she will reconsider)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6211227 -

make sure she gets shipping insurance and bash the shit out of the box on the front door step, get your cash back and you wont have to watch that shite :smile:


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6211253 -

You're not really obligated to buy it....worst thing that happens is that the buyer has to re-list it and she'll have a negative rating put on her. I could be wrong...but I doubt it.


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6211266 -

actually bidding on e-bay is a legally binding contract.
however i doubt youll get sued for not paying for a $300 item


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6211270 -

Yeah, but do you think she will ever admit she was WRONG* to bid on it in the first place?

*Well, at least in my point of view.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6211311 -

If you don't share your money with her, then what's the big deal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: adrug]
    #6211404 -

Man, I love that episode when young Albert starts stealing morphine from the doctor and he gets all strung out. Then they detox him by putting him on a block of ice or something...I never wanted to do heroin after that.  That show was cutting edge! :rolleyes: 

How many god damn hours of Little House do you actually get to watch for $300??!


--------------------
Hunt On, Good Fellow


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: thetonebone72]
    #6212826 -

wow, i think its the bigger issue is one day it will be your money if you dont stop that shit now.... do they have Tom Leykis on the radio where you live?


--------------------
"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." -- Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

"I'm not not licking toads" -Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6212838 -

When you're in a serious relationship and share bills and some finances you should at least talk to each other first before spending several hundred dollars on any non-emergency.

That shipping insurance and box-stomp sounds like a good idea, except won't the shipping service have records of the box condition? Be careful - mail fraud and insurance fraud are serious felonies.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, am I cheap?? NO, your insane! [Re: SilentG]
    #6213314 -

Ah hahaha girls. For gods sake. We have all been there.
Better to vent here my friend.

Good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Prarie Home Companion SneezingPenis 1,035 16 06/26/06 11:01 PM
by kilroy69
* Mushrooms might keep me from going insane. vc77 482 4 09/20/04 02:57 PM
by adamj
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,604 28 08/21/04 01:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Crazy insane animated movie Dankman 1,256 6 11/14/03 02:01 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* My 12,001 post at the Shroomery.: Albert Hofmann Melts
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 4,002 29 03/16/06 10:00 PM
by mjshroomer
* Alex Grey painted a portrait of Albert Hoffman
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FractalDust 11,654 101 11/14/06 11:59 AM
by Organic
* picture of albert hoffman....
( 1 2 all )
HidingInPlainSight 5,247 24 04/29/08 03:52 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Albert Hofmann - "LSD And The Nature Of Reality" (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,167 20 04/29/08 05:55 PM
by andrewss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,056 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.