Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mushrooms might keep me from going insane.
    #3155675 -

I recently enlisted in the Army and had to quit smoking the sweet leaf due to monthly UA's. :razz:

As there are no current drug tests that can detect psilocybin, Mushrooms are now my drug of choice, and I find myself indulging quite more frequently than I have in the past years.

I don't know what I would do without em' :wink:

Anyone else had the same dillemna as me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushrooms might keep me from going insane. [Re: vc77]
    #3155681 -

nope, you are all alone on this one buddy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushrooms might keep me from going insane. [Re: vc77]
    #3155800 -

How do u rationalize that u might have to kill someone innocent just because your officer commands you?

If I were in the army, my drug of choice will be booze, I will be drunk senseless all day long to forget what shit ALL wars and armies are  :thumbdown:. If I trip on mushrooms while in the army I will definetely get a bad trip over all the pain and suffering around me.

So, please reconsider your drug of choice for the army, they might actually MAKE you INsane.

What do u do in the army, are you a cook or a combat soldier?
Are u going to be sent on a mission abroad?

Edited by gotmagog (09/20/04 03:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushrooms might keep me from going insane. [Re: vc77]
    #3156155 -

Actually, its quite opposite, I am fairly responsible with my drug usage. I would never EVER shroom on duty. EVER. It's more of a weekend/on-my-own-time/leave type situation.

Second off, I will not be going overseas, I excelled on my test scores, and with alot of persistence got a deal in MP school.

Third, if I am sent overseas for any reason, mushrooms will be the last thing on my list, infact, they wont even be on my list.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushrooms might keep me from going insane. [Re: vc77]
    #3156385 -

Good decision man.

I know some people who came back from Bosnia.

All they do is drink... drink... drink.


They try so hard to forget the shit they saw, but it constantly haunts them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tempted to enlist!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 5,378 60 02/10/03 12:55 PM
by Adamist
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,972 21 03/09/05 03:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,356 19 06/11/10 02:34 AM
by Brugman
* anyone in the Canadian Army????
( 1 2 3 all )
Hans_Moleman 5,438 49 08/03/03 01:55 PM
by Hans_Moleman
* mushrooms preserved in honey! botanisthype 1,678 11 09/03/03 08:40 PM
by GanjaManDan
* Crazy insane animated movie Dankman 1,256 6 11/14/03 04:01 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,856 27 04/07/19 04:09 AM
by Lucis
* Kansas Man Picks Giant Mushroom Blastrid 1,748 2 05/03/03 02:26 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
482 topic views. 4 members, 342 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.