Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Old wild forsaken Woods - mini trip report and a question
    #3673881 - 01/24/05 09:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have tripped on mushrooms several times before this one time. So did my two friends. It was a trip one and a half years ago in Polish wildest mountains Bieszczady during very colorful fall. Here is a sample of how Bieszczady look like, pics from net not from our trip:

http://www.fir.serwery.pl/bieszczady/listopad/przedrabia.jpg
http://www.fir.serwery.pl/bieszczady/listopad/kolejka.jpg
http://www.fir.serwery.pl/bieszczady/listopad/nadjaworcem.jpg

We have eaten liberty caps (about 30 -40 medium to big sized mushrooms)  on the grass field in the mountains, nearby the entrance to the woods. We waited, and as the trip begin we thought its not too strong, but all of us felt not quite comfortably. Soon we decided to go into the very wild. As we have entered forest, our vision have changed. It was a bit dark and cold in there, and it felt as if we were suddenly under water - everything to a very long distance looked so unreally realistic, sharp, more 3d than 3d - something was in the air and it seemed ULTRA clear. We were shocked as if we have eaten mushrooms for the first time. Effects were coming on quite strong. But that's not whats wired about our forest entrance. What was really unexpected is that we started to hear quite unusual sounds. Not animal sounds, nor human - high pitched and like nothing before in our lives. All of us started to hear this AS we have entered woods. After a moment, first thing that entered my mind was that it sounds like plants we are stepping on, and vines that our foot rip up are screaming in pain. It was most unreal and unbelievable experience, but we all heard it. This woods were very wild, very rarely visited by humans and very far from civilized world. Like a natures domain, THEIR terrain. All the trip we felt like we were tolerated there, but not welcomed warmly. We didn't care that much for plants BEFORE this trip, but imagining what it may be to experience a plant collective consciousness have completely changed us. I love plants today and I`m very happy about it. We have heard this sounds during whole trip in this forest, and it was as if the woods decided to sing for us - and we will never forget this song. Since that trip, I hear all kinds of sounds on mushroom trips. Sounds are... very plant like, and Shpongle like :smile:.

I have written this mini trip report because I have a question. Do any of you have any experiences with really forsaken woods, mushrooms and sounds combined? Also, any interesting auditory hallucinations (or transmissions :smile: ) that you like to share - go ahead!  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Re: Old wild forsaken Woods - mini trip report and a question [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3674433 - 01/24/05 10:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

WOW!

Excellent scenery!!

And trip report :tongue:

Five shrooms 4u

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Old wild forsaken Woods - mini trip report and a question [Re: BorgFace]
    #3678366 - 01/25/05 04:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks.

It also shouldn't come as a surprise that those grass fields are full of liberty caps...  just a magic place I guess :smile:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Old wild forsaken Woods - mini trip report and a question [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3678842 - 01/25/05 07:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

that is great :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Old wild forsaken Woods - mini trip report and a question [Re: flowstone]
    #3679472 - 01/25/05 09:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I ate mush on Mt. Ranier once. It was at the edge of the park on a high peak, 6,000+ I think, so the scenery was very beautiful. The clouds surrounded us during the sunset, and there was dew on every plant that sparkled many colors. Every now and then the cloud would part and we could see the Mountain. Bam! There it was. I couldn't sense my surroundings very well and felt uneasy climbing around on high rocks. The world was warping around me like water goes past a sharp stone. My friend who was shrooming had gone down the switchback-laden path and was looking around himself, amazed. I went up to the fire lookout to lie down, I felt safe behind the rails. My other friend was up here, enjoying his painkillers apparently as he sat and watched the sunset. I tripped pretty hard that night, and the sounds I heard were mind-bending. Mostly wind effects and ambient sounds playing against eachother. The wind would rush up against the bottom of the wooden platform making a great "whoosh" and it felt like it had catapulted me into the sky. I felt a strong presence of nature and connection with the Mountain. Somehow I knew where every animal in the forest was, I could check in on each one, but it wouldn't let me stay for very long, I had to check on the others. It gets difficult to remember and hard to explain after that. We woke as the sun rose behind the Mountain, creating rivers of gold in each valley where mist once was. I wasn't tripping anymore but I still felt somehow connected. My friends had not fared as well; they wanted to leave for the city that day, so we did. One of my most enjoyable trips!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience