Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i missed this place
    #3626739 -

i haven't been here in a while, things sure have changed. anyone that remembers me, how have things been. to all the people that dont remember me, how are things. and to anyone that knows kussh hit me up i need to get in contact with him. but other than that has anyone had any strange things happen lately?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: four20snakeman]
    #3626745 -

sup juggalo

kussh is around, posted in cult a little bit ago

haven't seen you in awhile, whats new?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: four20snakeman]
    #3626747 -

Your avatar is all the drug I need...jk..:lol:..I wish I had one that trippy looking...

Edited by skunk78395 (01/14/05 01:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: Adden]
    #3626781 -

whats new?

a whole lot of shit. did some time. rose up at my job only to have it taken away by something that i had nothing to do with. but you know nothin a true ninja cant handle.

i got a call from kussh while i was locked up but the number he left me had like 15 digits.  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: Skunk420]
    #3626805 -

I'm after your time, but welcome back :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: four20snakeman]
    #3626810 -

brother died over the summer, went back to school 3.5 gpa, girlfriend came home from school, scored some cid a few months ago, lookin to hook it up again tomorrow.

quit a shitty job, even tho they were nice when my bro died, but the pay was shit and I couldn't handle go-no-where's that had been all working there for five years together.. except for me.

it was like a high school clique I didn't want to be in. yuk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: Adden]
    #3626857 -

sucks about your bro, one of my friends just got shot recently.

i haven't had any trip since my b-day last year, but i figure it will find me when i truely need it. thats the way it has always seemed to go anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i missed this place [Re: four20snakeman]
    #3627163 -

That's one of the best ways, four20snakeman, because it is usually a nice surprise and often when you need it most :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I missed you guys ....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,068 20 09/21/04 07:23 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* I have the best girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
cdchriscd 5,205 33 08/10/03 02:24 AM
by Anonymous
* so i have a date sunday night. havent had one in a few years ZippoZM 1,050 17 08/27/04 11:28 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Damnit imma miss Pappy.... OldSpice 651 8 10/13/04 03:59 AM
by OldSpice
* I havent been here in months!!!!!!!!! Psilocybeingzz 640 9 05/08/04 04:33 PM
by BowlKiller
* I miss my dog
( 1 2 all )
daba 2,093 22 10/13/03 11:26 PM
by moana123
* Went to my girlfriends house for the first time.. K4Lic0 982 11 12/22/04 06:50 AM
by CherryBom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
401 topic views. 6 members, 34 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.