Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Morning glory update w/ pics. *DELETED*
    #360656 - 07/25/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by psilocybe cubensis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Morning glory update w/ pics. [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #360663 - 07/25/01 11:30 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i would really like to have a garden. that plant is beautiful. also, mm morning cigarette is good hah

:frown:

Edited by CACA on 07/25/01 12:31 PM.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Re: Morning glory update w/ pics. *DELETED* [Re: CACA]
    #360664 - 07/25/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #360670 - 07/25/01 11:40 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

what you hate me for bastid!?    ?8^D  (this face makes me crack up lol looks like its saying "wha..? where am i??! i dont know but im still happy..? okay?!"

:frown:

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Re: Morning glory update w/ pics. *DELETED* [Re: CACA]
    #360727 - 07/25/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinescribbles
Loc: Southeast US
    #363811 - 07/30/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hrm I got 5 Heavenly Blue's climbing my fence, they're sprawling and I haven't gotten those full flowers yet. Is it because I'm never up in the morning? :(

-scribbles
Long Days and Pleasant Nights.
Check out the Church of the Universe @ www.iamm.com

--------------------
-scribbles
Long Days and Pleasant Nights.
Check out the Church of the Universe @ www.iamm.com

Offlinechuwie
journeyman
    #363838 - 07/30/01 09:43 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Morning glory flowers are absolutly beautiful - but do you know if they have any 'uses' like the seeds do? How would you go about preparing to use MG flowers? (ive got a thick gathering of MG in my backyard)

great job with these too, your flowers have much better complextion than mine..

--------------------
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Morning glory update w/ pics. [Re: chuwie]
    #363852 - 07/30/01 10:06 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

All of the plant contains LSA.  The concentrations, if I can remember correctly go seeds as the highest, then root, then flower, then leaves.  Or something like that.  The seeds have hardly enough LSA to be worth eating anyway and the rest of the plant has trace amounts of the chemical so its pointless.  I just use the seeds as filler for HBWR capsules.  The flowers are absolutely beautiful though.  One of the most beautiful flowers in my opinion.  Especially around 5:30 in the morning as the sky is turning grey and the sun is coming up.  Aaaaah.

And CACA you don't need a garden to grow these beautiful flowers.  You can put them in a pot like Psilocybe or along a fence or if you live in the city you can plant them in the cracks of a sidewalk along a wall.  A great way to brighten up your apartment building :smile:

I don't care about jack shit, I just wanna pick my nose!!!
                                      ------Jonny Socko

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: Morning glory update w/ pics. [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #364129 - 07/31/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Very nice looking MG's. They will grow much bigger and much faster if you trellis them, MG's are a climbing vine. They also like full sun, if thats an option for you.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #365108 - 08/01/01 10:59 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ive got lots of rivea corymbosa (white flower, ololiuqui) growing in my parlour for years but they've never flowered. i asked my mom (she's veteran in gardening and stuff) and she said it might be a simple detail like, it should be climbing or falling from somewhere... what do u think? mine are growing plain on the ground....

i hate wit sigs / if anything i say has something in common with reality, this is a merely a coincidence.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck