Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Book recomendation
    #3582112 -

If anyones interested, theres a great book that recently was published by the disinformation company. It's called "Under The Influence: The Disinformation guide to drugs." I just picked it up, it's great. Tons of info about the war on drugs. I highly recomend it. Haven't seen anything on shrooms yet though. I'll find a link and post it later. www.disinfo.com

I also recomend "Everything you know is wrong" and "You are Being lied to". The later has a great article on toad licking myth. Apparantly the bufo alvarius toad of arizona excretes 5-meo-dmt, won't work for licking it, but you can smoke the toad skins if your interested. Let me know if you try.


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Book recomendation [Re: shroommachine]
    #3587444 -

bump


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Book recomendations? Holly 791 13 02/12/05 11:29 AM
by Prosgeopax
* France, Sniveling Shitbags? Or Newspaper disinformation? Anonymous 684 3 05/18/03 01:42 PM
by Skikid16
* Canadian book burning Rogues_Pierre 532 4 03/24/06 10:03 PM
by Basilides
* There is more than one way to burn a book. wingnutx 1,155 14 10/25/05 06:29 AM
by Anisotropic
* Conservatives Tout Anti-Hillary Book RandalFlagg 1,238 10 06/22/05 01:29 AM
by Silversoul
* Author's sales jump after Osama mentions book Catalysis 740 13 01/22/06 11:35 AM
by Phred
* The New Pearl Harbor national book disscussion sancho 411 0 06/24/04 09:17 PM
by sancho
* Liberals Furious Over New Children's Book
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 2,536 36 09/21/05 08:47 PM
by Phred

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
374 topic views. 0 members, 32 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.