Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Book recomendation
    #3582112 - 01/05/05 01:07 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

If anyones interested, theres a great book that recently was published by the disinformation company. It's called "Under The Influence: The Disinformation guide to drugs." I just picked it up, it's great. Tons of info about the war on drugs. I highly recomend it. Haven't seen anything on shrooms yet though. I'll find a link and post it later. www.disinfo.com

I also recomend "Everything you know is wrong" and "You are Being lied to". The later has a great article on toad licking myth. Apparantly the bufo alvarius toad of arizona excretes 5-meo-dmt, won't work for licking it, but you can smoke the toad skins if your interested. Let me know if you try.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Book recomendation [Re: shroommachine]
    #3587444 - 01/06/05 04:11 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

bump

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion