Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblevandago
Flat Earther
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Salvia ate my memories one by one.
    #3583807 - 01/05/05 01:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is long.

Well I've been experimenting with ol Sally D again and last night had my first actually breakthrough. I've always had one of those hard head tolerences to breakthroughs. All my friends get the full effect and I'm usually left weirded out and not getting what I was looking for.....but not last night.

Me and a friend we will call Eric for the time were sitting around watching terminator 2. I had a bag of salvia 10x extract in my pocket and have been letting people give her a go whenever, and my friend Eric really enjoyed what she had to offer. Usually I just play the sitter and save my experiences for when I'm alone or with my g/f but today I felt let's say...ballsy.

I look over at Eric and go "hey man...wanna travel to the void again", because he has broke through a few times and really enjoys going there. So he says sure why not. I load the glass bong with about 1/5 of a gram and have him fire it up. It usually takes him 2 hits to go so I loaded the next bong while he was holding it in. He exhaled and I handed him the bong for go number two but apparently he misplaced the torch lighter. Well it takes us about 3 minutes to find the damn thing and by that time he's already came down from what experience he got. So I have a torch lighter and a packed bong so I figure.....

I torch the hell out of that sally and hold the hit in for about 15 seconds. Once I got past that I was so whacked out I knew I didn't need anymore of that hit or I might black out and forget what happened. I exhale and the room starts doing its usually tugging and sucking to whatevers behind me but this time I'm not going with it like usually.....I'm going against it. Like instead of taking me from everything like I always figured it would do....it took EVERYTHING from me.

I'm trying to grasp onto anything I can because I have this overwhelming sensation I'm losing everything and never getting it back. I start running through my entire life in my head ( seemed like when you life flashes before your eyes ) but everytime I thought about something it got rippedo ut of my head and went with the pulling off the room, but my spirit did not go. After about 30 seconds she had completely stripped me of me ( by this time I closed my eyes cause everything was so intense I didn't want to look at it) and I had nothing left at all....no memories....no physical being....nothing.

So I'm floating in this "darkness" of my eyes closed nothing and I think there is more to this part but it was too much and I forget it. The next thing I remember is floating in this darkness and realizing....I'm experiencing ego death! And then more thoughts started happening and I slowly started rebuilding myself. All I could think of is WHO THE HELL LIKES DOING THIS TO THEMSELVES!?!?! And the only thing I could remember is....THE SHROOMERY...people at the shroomery like doing this.....I LIKE DOING THIS!!! And in claymation style the word SHROOMERY appeared in the darkness in tye dye colors just sitting in front of me.

After this I started coming back and I opened my eyes that I remembered I had. When I did this I was Erics room. Like I was his entire room the walls the dvds the couches everything. And like I said before we were watching terminator 2. He has a big screen tv that is against his wall, and it became an extension on the room. So there was no tv it was all just his room....which was ME. So I was in the terminator for a second, and it was the part where the bad guy is slicing open the ceiling of the elevator trying to get arnold and jon. Well I was that damn ceiling and I really wasn't digging that guy cutting me open so I started screaming ( Eric said I was screaming in real life too ) NO NO DON'T CUT ME I WILL OPEN I SWEAR I'LL OPEN QUIT CUTTING ME STOP!!!! And then I snapped out of it and realized what had just happened to me.

After wards I thought all that happened was me being the room, but after about 10 minutes I remember the ego death and I was just perplexed at what had just happened. I had to start drinking beers to feel grounded for some reason, and spent the rest of the night dwelling on what had just happened.

Thanks for reading!

--------------------
Thread Lightly in here.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: vandago]
    #3584741 - 01/05/05 05:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

bravo!

and it was not too long at all - you are a good writer.

Offlineaudiovideodork
Enlightened One
Loc: Great Lakes Area, USA
Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: vandago]
    #3585051 - 01/05/05 06:27 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Sweet Trip Report.

I'm glad to see EGO Death being perceived as an enjoyable and enlightening experience.

--------------------
"Question authority, think for yourself."

Land of the brave and home of the free??

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: audiovideodork]
    #3585389 - 01/05/05 07:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ego loss is definitely the man.  :thumbup:

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3585572 - 01/05/05 08:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Lady salvia should be respected.  I have yet to try, but heard its effects are very intense.  I really want to try it, and i will go into it with full respect.

Nice report, sounds like one hell of a trip :smile:

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: EternalMetal]
    #3585706 - 01/05/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That sorta happened to me once. I went into darkness and completely forgot everything, even how to think.

Could have something to do with the fact that I was on 4 grams of shrooms to start with.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Salvia ate my memories one by one. [Re: MeThoD]
    #3586419 - 01/05/05 11:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ive been there too, but with the self transforming machine elves!

World shattering? Definately give's you something to think about. Thanks for sharing.

You are a good writtr.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience