Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
Loc: Hawaii
Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? * 1
    #481419 - 12/05/01 10:26 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When I first started looking in Hawaii and would find some. I passed them around and the guys I shared them with ate them by the handfulls. So I always thought it was ok to eat alot. I ate at least a dried ounce of them once before a flight. Here in Seattle I ate a bunch maybe 30 cys wet or so mature caps. One night I ate 10 dried grams of the cys. It is a completely different expierence from the fresh and the dried. I ate 10 grams it took about 6 hours before I peaked. It was a complete spiritual expierenced. Am I wacked or are there other people who like to eat a bunch too?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: wacked]
    #481547 - 12/06/01 12:46 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

With time and many trips I have found that I prefer large doses. I eat usually at least 1/4 oz dry when I trip. I have freinds who get off on much smaller doses. I don't think I necessarily get much higher. But because I am use to the effects and have confronted many of my internal struggles I have a higher tolerance in some way. I do have a freind who tried a 1/2 oz a while back. He ended up blind to the world (could not see anything clearly) and had a very scary time. I would love to trip with others who like high level doses but I find them hard to find. I've eaten 30 dried azures at once.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#481603 - 12/06/01 01:59 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i usally aim for a moderate to strong dose, so it depends on the type of shrooms. i dont think i could handle handfulls though. only when there's no worries i eat alot.

this i kinda off topic from your post, but i noticed you said something about hawaii...just wondering what fields or places you would go to?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
    #481661 - 12/06/01 05:15 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I once thought I like high doses too! I ate about 40 fresh gulf coast. I had a powerfull experience. After a while i had like 4 dried mushrooms left on the table(i had like 5 months not to take any mushrooms). Took them, and had a very enjoyble and still full of visuals and stuff! Then took only 2 but it wasn't so pleasureble. Then took 3 to 4(dried) and had another very cool and spiritual trip. So you might try even very small doses too!

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #481757 - 12/06/01 09:19 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You might try posting in the correct forum next time. Moving to general questions.

--------------------

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: Lizard King]
    #482208 - 12/06/01 04:33 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first time out was with a 1/4oz it was crazy, since then ive the most ive done is an 1/8oz but only cause i havnt had more then an 1/8 around in a while since my last attempt wasnt very succesfull

InvisibleRedeyejedi
fierce nobgoblin
Loc: mid-western Canada
    #483423 - 12/07/01 06:58 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'm insanely sensitive to shrooms compared to most people I know. Off a half eighth I can trip to the point where I can't even communicate, while my friends need upwards of a quarter oz. to get to the same place. The most I've ever eaten was an eighth of good shrooms in tea, christ was that intense.

--------------------
Psst.. hey kid, you like havin fun, eh? ever wanna fly? you can have the first rock free there, and sell these to your buddies for me, and there's more where that came from, there, eh?! - disgusting reality of how i get fuckin paid, right, 'sides fuckin wellfare, and the fuckin' bingo earnins there, right. Fuckin rights, eh.

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: Joshua]
    #483478 - 12/07/01 07:38 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i gotta call bullshit on the 30 azures yo. ive heaqrd way too much about them to believe that one

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: Peyotl]
    #483579 - 12/07/01 08:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Is it hard for you to believe? I don't deal bull shit.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #483625 - 12/07/01 09:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I occasionally eat till I puke, reach egoloss and thats all I have to say about that...............

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: egolesss]
    #483648 - 12/07/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Have done that twice myself.
Man is it intense, it's better when you can move again and rember that you ate a large dose of mushie's and that that's why everything crazy.

Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: Peyotl]
    #484514 - 12/08/01 09:43 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Amen peyotl - and even more amazing than that, the original poster of the whole thread said he had taken a dried ounce of psilocybe mushrooms?!?! Dude, that is 28 grams of dried magic mushrooms......that claim sent the bullshit detector right off the charts :-) The most I have *ever* reliably heard anyone taking was about 10 grams dry, or about 85 wet, which is approximately the same. 28 Gs dry is nearly 3 times that much.

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: cantara]
    #484818 - 12/09/01 05:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

No it is not bullshit. I honestly dont know how many they were in weight you can read more about that trip if you want on that trip report Life or Death.level 5. it was about 80% dried shrooms and the size of a hot dog bun in a sandwitch baggie. I had them all squished together they were not dried hard and loose. I recently ate 30 fresh p. cyanescens and cant really put that one into words but it was really nice. The p.cyns are different they seem more social and lots of laughs.I was rolling with laughter for hours really uncontrolable. Mjshroomer scolded me for taking too many.
After a week I took 10 grams dried p.cyanescens and had a nice very spiritual trip. I am new here and realized I posted this in the wrong place still learning my way around. But it is the truth about taking large doses I dont reccomend taking large doses within a month of each other though. You should try it. I have never paid for shrooms and found what I was seeking when I wanted so I was able consume large quanities. I really want to try the Azures. Havnt had the opprotunity yet.

Offlinewacked
Ylide
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: felix]
    #484819 - 12/09/01 05:49 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

The fields along the Pali Hwy near the hospital near Kailua.Oahu
Hanalei Kauai
nearJulia Roberts property on the Big Island witch is just off the Mamamaloa Hwy up from Papa Bay an older flow with more growth between two newer flows. Their are other places I would frequent on the north shore of Oahu and B.I.

OfflineMrMojoRisen
    #484949 - 12/09/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah bro, i would have to agree with you on the social aspect of the cyaneceans. the other times i tripped was off some dry cubies, but friday night i drank about ten ounces of psilly tea. The guy i bought it from said the dude he bought it from got the shrooms in seattle so i assumed they were probably cyaneceans. The tea was a real nappy brown. it was way smoother and less violent than cubies i had. Very social, barrell of laughs!

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: Redeyejedi]
    #485004 - 12/09/01 12:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Wow man, I completely agree, although ALL (or just about all) of my friends are insanely sensitive to mushrooms.

The most I've EVER taken was between 2 and 2.5 grams dried at once, and wow it was insane. Most of my friends are scared to take more than 2g at a time, because they get so high from less than that.

I only have one friend who needs to take over 2g before he feels anything.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Anyone ever eaten alot of Shrooms at once? [Re: trendal]
    #485018 - 12/09/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I ate 14 grams of Koh Samui last June. I am pretty sensitive to psilocybes too.
Here's a trip report of it.
This took place in July or August. My friend and I one day decided we would trip....I hastily grabbed a bunch of fresh shrooms off my 10 pound cow pattie. The only thing we had to measure them with was a gunpowder scale which measures in "gn". We split them up and went down to a spot in his massive backyard and made a campfire. We ate the mushrooms with honey and orange juice and very soon we began to feel the effects. I would close my eyes and see visions....I remember seeing friendly simple looking faces protruding from a very mossy branch that stemmed from a tree. I got up and danced a little and then looked up at a huge tree(pine, I think). I took in hand the end of one of its branches and began swaying back and forth. The entire tree began swaying in tune with me, or vice versa. My friend said he was going up to the house for some reason and he went up. I followed behind 5 minutes later and walked up the shadowy path and got hints of a feminine spirit around me.....nature. I got up to the house and went into his sister's bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and was surprised noticing how odd the symmetry of our faces are....dualesque. We walked back down to the campfire where there were 2 stereos. We put a copy of Shpongle's "Are You Shpongled?" in each and attempted to have them play in sync....they played a half-second off from each other which was pretty neat, especially at the beginning. We each laid down on a bench...I got up and that's when I really began to shift off of my current consciousess. I took a piss and viewed myself as a smurf, in a weird naturely way. Somewhere around there I vomitted a lot and was perplexed with my view on humanity as smurfdom. Simplicity, ignorance, arrogance, role-playing, a circle of the same... I now was entering a hell state of fighting off ego-loss I suppose and entering a train of thoughts that went around and around with no escape. I remember uttering "dad", "mushroom", and "what the fuck" a lot. I didn't know what the fuck anything was. I thought in our quest for whatever we are questing for-us as a whole had made a grave-mistake that has sent us to an eternity of being lost in a place that we don't know, a hell state/level. At times I thought I was my friend Sean, and Adam, me, was Sean's voice or filtered thoughts...that was lost along with Sean. I remembered seeing opaque translucent visions of ghostly grey-alien like images around everything that I saw...I'm not sure if that gave me a sense of good or bad. But sometime then I realized God and found myself. I am God, so is everybody, so is everything. God is the lonely one, through imagination and illusion creates the "other" for companionship and comfort, and whatever else which I'm not thinking of right now. I was found, but not quite happy or feeling complete.
I experienced hell, made my way out, realized God, and tore open a crumbling, dualistic black and white door of perception.

Utterly terrifying to the core of that aspect of my soul that believes it only exists in this "reality".
But, worth it, worth the pain, to get to where I have gone, where I will be, and where I have always been.

Realizing the illusion.

Later, I found out that our measurement of the shrooms in "gn" converted to grams was an ounce between the 2 of us.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#485217 - 12/09/01 04:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

ive eaten till ive puked too,it was about 8 grams through out the course of the night.
i ate the first 6 grams and puked them up just after i had finished the last gram so i went back to the dealer and bought 3 more grams but i ended up giving a gram to my friend because i was to high to eat another 3.

for me all that happens with higher doses are the visuals become MUCH more intense (everything flowing together,splashing around like somebody dropped multi-colored paint on the ground) and the mind fuck slightly more intense then say...a 3 gram trip.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#485566 - 12/09/01 10:55 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

thanks alot man.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Edited by felix (12/09/01 10:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom