Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Agar reading resources
    #3544168 - 12/26/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys. I have read TMC cover to cover as many of you have multiple times.  I have already been to my local library and exhausted their mycology resources. BAM (Books-A-Million) is downright disappointing. I am heading to Borders and Barnes'n'Noble soon - but now I am talking about some serious driving.

I'm simply looking for any personal "gem articles" or writings that you might be willing to share. I am more than willing to purchase books if they are worthy.

Topics of interest:
Advanced Agar workings including
-notes and logs on sub strain isolation
-strain specific details for any strain

Genetics including
-mutations
-negative/positive stimuli

And of course, things don't have to be exactly related...I am starving for knowledge here. Work with me :smile:

Thanks

P.S, please don't tell me to "do a search" or head to the reg. cultivation forums. Been there, done that.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineragadinks
MrBeatle
 User Gallery

Re: Agar reading resources [Re: ADoobie]
    #3544261 - 12/26/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Only in english or can you read also other languages ?

Offlinedmc_

Loc: Portland, OR
    #3546922 - 12/27/04 04:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"do a search" on google.  :grin:

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: Agar reading resources [Re: dmc_]
    #3552948 - 12/28/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dmc_ said:
"do a search" on google.  :grin:

Hey. Good job. You've succeeded in being an ass, and nothing close to funny. Thanks for you time. You really made a great contribution there.

Never mind I went out and found some more books to keep me busy. I will PM people next time.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Offlinejeff01
cultivator
    #3563607 - 12/30/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i have some good refrences but like ragadinks said there not in english lol, pm if you want to know more

--------------------
"impossible to walk in this muck"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains