Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
tyvek + priority mail
    #3542235 -

am i correct to believe that the envelopes are to be cut out and used as discs betwwen the lid and ring????
thx


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tyvek + priority mail [Re: qwon]
    #3542293 -

FedEx Express Tyvek envelopes works, too. :wink:

That way you are not screwing with Gov item.

Available FREE at any FedEx box


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to make Poly-fill-Tyvek lids shymanta 12,585 12 03/19/23 09:45 AM
by Screwup
* Tyvek *DELETED* memes 2,553 19 05/26/05 06:04 AM
by YoungBuck
* useing tyveks to mail cultures/syringe THEDANGLER 1,154 14 03/28/05 08:57 PM
by kronnyQ
* What is this I've been hearing about "Free Tyvek" from the post office? Crill 2,036 16 10/30/04 08:30 PM
by scatmanrav
* tyvek mailing plastic stuff davidiusthebeast 573 2 09/25/06 07:00 PM
by esdfsfd
* another source of tyvek creamcorn 1,005 6 09/21/06 05:45 AM
by zeegos
* Tyvek Question Innernaut 1,391 15 09/30/04 07:15 PM
by scatmanrav
* tyvek? whill this work FractalXplora 628 10 03/24/06 11:52 PM
by stelthvue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
384 topic views. 23 members, 295 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.