Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
New shroom photos
    #353245 - 07/11/01 02:48 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

WEll if I ever get someone to help install my new Epsom 777 color printer and reconnect my scanner I can post a new photo fot he species Gymnopilus luteofolius. A most excellant foto taken right here in Western Washington.

It is a wonderful foto of a little know species which contains psilocybine and psilocine.

After I removed my old printer and installed the new one, my scanner is not being recognized as on the computer. IT says there is no scanner. But i have it hooked up.

mjshroomer

So Happy trails until............

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
Re: New shroom photos [Re: mjshroomer]
    #353248 - 07/11/01 03:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Mj, did you get a cd with the new scanner? If you did, you should stick it in and let it install all the software and drivers, if you haven't already done this.
Also, goto start>control panel>add new hardware> and then let it do its thing, as it will also search for plug and play devices like scanners and printers.
Hope that helps, i wanna see these pics!
Peace, and good luck.

and i couldn't awake from the nightmare that sucked me in and pulled me under
pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

OfflineIndiospree
addict
Loc: All over
    #353309 - 07/11/01 07:05 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I'd help you, but I don't know where a printer goes! There used to be user friendly slots on my mac with pictures of the devices, where they went, and my Apple IIe you could daisy chain on 16 joysticks, all incredible peripheral ideas, but alas, you must have a PC or they must have reduced the user friendliness of mac. For me, life is all about user friendliness. There's probably a number where they tell you how to do that, but good luck on hold. Peace, shrooms, and Haagen Dasz.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: New shroom photos [Re: Chonger]
    #353556 - 07/12/01 07:49 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Chonger, well my printer is not recognizing the port It is hooked up through the scanner and I cannot get anyone to come to my home to install the printer and it kncocked my scanner out so now the scanner is not recognized. I am going ding-batty waiting for someone to come along and installl me.

oh well. someoday soon in this century already I hope.

And thanks Indiospree, but a mac is not my fort. Shit I don't even eat them or go to MacDonalds ever.

But thanks for the offer of lunch.

Have a shroomy day to all and to all a good night. Just fiishing up my cd rom of my at.

1001 images with thumbnails.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Offlinepsilocybian
enthusiast
    #353636 - 07/12/01 10:44 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

So start with your CD for your printer, and try installing it's drivers before the scanners.
Even if your computer doesnt automatically recognize it, there is a way to install a hardware device manually. I think it should ask you if you want to do that whenever you search for new hardware. Usually it's a button that says "Select From List" or something like that. Then you just press the "Have Disk" button, and select your drivers from your printer CD, and install them. You could go through the same process with your scanner if you still cant get it to work.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom