Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Felix
    #3523681 -

Look what I found Bro.



:crazy2:

These are of course not mine. If they were you'd be reading a trip report right now.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3523787 -

so you found your bag of trix there felix man that cartoon was a trip with or with some form of dose


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: onetime]
    #3523791 -

i see blotter artwork online all the time... ive considered buying the ones from key-ze productions, but the are expensive and for collecting only.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Jim]
    #3524631 -

They are expensive. I want the one signed by Leary. I will have to hope santa brings me one for X mas.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3524953 -

Glad to see the felix is back,had some in the early 90's.The paper was a different color though.Very clean then.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3524956 -

Felix is a good man!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Ripple]
    #3525021 -

Hello Ripple. How are you doing this fine evening ?


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525567 -

i dont think that its back that is a pic from some online site but there might be some going around a few yrs back 99 i think i seen a 400 hit sheet that had a three biger felixes and then little ones inbetween i never got any of that as the guy was only selling sheets and at 250$ each fuck that back then it was very very commen to get 100$ sheets any day of the week


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525571 -

Good JJ good.....red wine, sex and some fine bud....

Life is good! :cool:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Ripple]
    #3525606 -

Ripple said:
Good JJ good.....red wine, sex and some fine bud....

Life is good! :cool:



Agreed ... Life is Great !! :thumbup:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: onetime]
    #3525610 -

I don't think its back. I got that from a site. I wanted to know what it looked like as my buddy saiod he had some felix lsd. I think he is full of bs because he is the one that also said he had Orange Sunshine in This Thread. I never saw the so called "Orange Sunshine" as I prolly will not see the Felix either.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525623 -

there used to be a ton of felix the cat sheets that
went around san diego in the early nineties.

different blotter than that, but damn fucking good.

everytime I see a felix sticker, I think of those sheets.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: afoaf]
    #3525630 -

  Damn, seeing all this acid, and hearing about all this acid is making me crazy to trip......I don't think I can hold off much longer!  :nut:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: afoaf]
    #3525632 -

never seen felix before... tons of white and blue UFO's... saw a couple south park hits not too long ago....


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Jim]
    #3525652 -

GratefulJim said:
never seen felix before...  tons of white and blue UFO's...  saw a couple south park hits not too long ago....



I have never seen the UFO's but I have see nthe south park ones !! I wanna see some with this on it =====> :gd_icon:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525654 -

Hell yeah, or some dancing bears....that's be fucking great. The eye's on the eyeballs were Jerry's eyes right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3525666 -

To be honest I'm not sure ... That'd be cool though.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525672 -

yeah, I remember hearing they were, and they looked lke it so......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: JettaJay]
    #3525712 -

Felix the Cat
The wonderful, wonderful cat.
Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches
into his bag of Tricks

Felix the Cat
The wonderful, wonderful cat.
You laugh so much your sides will
ache, your heart will go pitter-pat.
Watching Felix, the wonderful wonderful cat.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Felix [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3525721 -

Found your Bears Bro. Wish I had these I'd share 'em with you guys !!!!



--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Felix the Cat - Felix Dopes it Out (1924) Wysefool 1,915 13 08/06/07 08:37 AM
by UnderNose
* Felix
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,540 37 12/02/04 04:22 PM
by JettaJay
* Felix the Cat -- Feline Follies, 1919 C20H25N3O 552 5 04/20/09 11:40 PM
by Kamek
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* My ride (just for you felix :)) *DELETED* *DELETED* Anonymous 603 6 04/07/04 06:21 PM
by Krishna
* I got a Wii!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,293 75 11/30/06 03:34 PM
by Konnrade
* OneMoreRobot3021
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 881 23 06/08/09 09:41 PM
by Cubie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,579 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.