Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phluck]
    #3508726 -

I don't think buying/selling anything overseas is a wise choice, there exists no iternational mediation group for cases such as this.

We have all kinds of stuff like the BBB and the FBI, just stick to domestic sales.

Edited by kronnyQ (12/16/04 02:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phluck]
    #3508760 -

yeah thats where i stole my idea from.


funny story, but never try explaining it to someone.  i tried that a few weeks ago and realized its a really long-winded boring story if you try to tell it :grin:


--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Tao]
    #3509043 -

that is great. I decided to string the fucker along. I told him/her that I have their package ready to send today but I need to know when I will get payed, and I need the money soon because I need to pay doctors bills for my little boy who is very sick. We will see if they have a heart.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3509089 -

I've never been ripped off by these companies, but I will take your experience as a warning. I've used bidpay.com and it seemed okay to me. Glad you DIDN'T get ripped off.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

P.S. Don't ever send a package without the $ first.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3509148 -

first thing you need to do is report them to fedex.  corporate security will totaly bust thier asses... fedex dont like to be fucked with... they get crazy serious on this one...

and send them the heaviest box you can possibly find...  old books are way heavy, they pay by weight, and as the customer service person if you can get it upgraded to first overnight.... international first overnight anything would run them atleast $200, and then it only goes up by weight... :lol:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3509167 -

I bought a laptop off ebay once and it was supposedly in perfect working condition and when I got it, it was a piece of crap, it wouldn't even turn on and it had a hole in the screen. I never bought anything else off ebay after that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3509476 -

If the thunder don't get them then the lightning will......... :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3509714 -

damn phishy!!! 

hey wait a minute, don't I still owe you 12 bucks for that party we went to?  :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: adrug]
    #3509853 -

adrug said:
Send them a note that says "Stealing is wrong."



& include a giant dildo with a sign that says

"go fuck yerself"


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: 40oz]
    #3509885 -

good idea! I don't wanna buy a dildo for that dildo though. I'm just getting ready to clean my catbox. MUAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3509890 -

kaiowas said:
damn phishy!!! 

hey wait a minute, don't I still owe you 12 bucks for that party we went to?  :grin:



NO!!!!!!!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3509906 -

Phishgrrl said:
kaiowas said:
damn phishy!!! 

hey wait a minute, don't I still owe you 12 bucks for that party we went to?  :grin:



NO!!!!!!!




haha well you definately firm by your stance.  next time you come to cali I'll have to take you guys out somewhere  :heart:


oh! better yet...you're coming to Ohio right???  RIGHT!!!! *nudge*  :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3509942 -

So far I have never been ripped off on EBAY (KNOCKING VERY HARD ON WOOD), and have gotten MANY wonderfull things that I would have never prolly~ found in real life....  There have been many warnings about not selling/shipping to someone living in Indonesia too....  Another EBAY scam country..... 

Phishgrrl, I REALLY like your idea of sending the cat shyt...!!!  :lol:  That is funny as hell...!

ChoW~,
>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3510046 -

Phishgrrl said:
good idea! I don't wanna buy a dildo for that dildo though. I'm just getting ready to clean my catbox. MUAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!



if i almost got ripped for $520,
i'd personally shit in the box.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: 40oz]
    #3510085 -

fortyounces2freedom said:
Phishgrrl said:
good idea! I don't wanna buy a dildo for that dildo though.  I'm just getting ready to clean my catbox.  MUAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!



if i almost got ripped for $520,
i'd personally shit in the box.



Forty, you would also have to leave your "trademark" signature  :lol:  and wrap it up in Duct Tape...!    LMAO

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3510185 -

fo sh0..wrap the box in ducttape..
..to preserve the freshness.

i would throw in damp napkins to preserve moisture too.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SO I almost got ripped off $520!!!!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3510591 -

You guys ever seen the link for the Nigerian Email conference?

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nigerian Government Says Victims Of Nigerian Scammers Should Be Jailed Chemy 1,598 13 08/24/08 08:58 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Nigerian police detain a goat over armed robbery BoneMan 771 3 01/24/09 12:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Global warming is like a Nigerian email scam Luddite 1,008 7 09/08/08 08:54 PM
by Crasher
* Wow! Some Guy In Nigeria Wants To Send Me Money!!!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,700 24 08/04/18 05:14 PM
by PatrickKn
* This just in: Nigerian shapeshifting catwoman hit by motorcycle. Baby_Hitler 2,264 12 05/25/08 01:53 PM
by circularvortex
* this chick is trying to rip me off on craigs list
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,069 20 04/27/05 04:23 PM
by Phychotron
* Nigeria Police Are Top Notch VilifiedShon 722 12 01/26/09 12:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Awesome parody of Nigerian email scams Silversoul 755 0 08/12/07 09:03 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,277 topic views. 3 members, 307 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.