Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe
    #3464798 -

I was a little late in buying the Perfect Circle CD but now that I have it I'm so addicted to it. I listen to it everywhere I go. The songs f**king rock. Anyone else loving this album?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3464805 -

Go buy aMOTION.


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: bf6]
    #3464849 -

I'm going to as soon as next payday comes along..I'm all out of money. :frown:

That is a definate though! :yesnod:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3464987 -

I think amotion is alot better than emotive. emotive does have a few awesome songs though.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3465039 -

I didn't like it a whole lot, loved the first two though.....I don't know, maybe I need to give it another listen.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: Harbinger]
    #3467267 -

I think emotive is the worst one thus far


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: jux]
    #3468139 -

jux said:
I think emotive is the worst one thus far


agreed


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3468399 -

Maynard should be embarassed to be in APC!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3474682 -

Favorite songs of mine are "When the levee breaks", "Passive", and "Let's Have a War". I dunno about the rest... :smile:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3480455 -

how can you love the cd but still vote for bush? that's kinda weird IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: Adamist]
    #3480855 -

I love people are people. I love all the songs, but his voice in that song drives me wild.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay..I'm addicted to eMOTIVe [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3481068 -

I don't dig the songs that Billy sings on.

I guess I'm just too used to and too expecting Maynard's voice. When I hear someone who sings at no where near the power and conviction that Maynard does, it's quite a letdown.

But, that said, I dig the album. My fav tacks are "Imagine", "Fiddle and the Drum" and "Passive"


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Perfect Circle's Amotive barfightlard 1,213 10 11/19/04 11:11 AM
by bf6
* a Perfect Circle's 'Amotion' remix cd Grav 1,050 9 07/09/05 07:55 AM
by barfightlard
* A Perfect Circle - Emotive Rob_K 698 3 10/24/04 05:29 PM
by plexus
* Maynard has "Found Jesus"...No More Tool :(
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Catalysis 8,983 78 04/10/05 02:07 AM
by sundayseven
* Underworld Soundtrack - Maynard, "Renholder", APC, and More Darkcloud 1,685 4 09/12/03 12:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Speaking of Maynard Keenan and the Deftones.... PhanTomCat 832 5 10/17/07 11:59 PM
by andrewss
* David Bowie/Maynard TinTree 910 5 01/07/05 05:02 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* (Maynard James Keenan) Puscifers New Album Out October 30th 2007 Socrates6 1,604 4 09/24/07 05:25 PM
by Syle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
771 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.