Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Need Humidity Fast!!!!
    #346148 - 06/21/01 05:48 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry about the post, I know it's a general question, but I couldn't figure out how to post there.... ok, the humidity in my grow chamber is way too low, and I'm afraid my cakes are going to dry out. I've heard about perlite, but how do I use it?? Can I spray my cakes to give them more moisture?? I have two bubblers hooked up, but it isn't enough. Help a brother out before it's too late, thanks folks :)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Need Humidity Fast!!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #346184 - 06/21/01 06:40 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Well first off, this post belongs in the cultivation forum.

To use perlite you just:
1)fill the bottom of your terrarium with about 1-1.5inches of perlite.
2), then fill the bottom with 1/4 - 1/2inch of water(preferrably water and peroxide).

The perlite will soak up the water and transpire it into the environment of your terrarium through its many pores.

Tired of pimping yourself on the corner to afford spores? Well throw out that red dress and go to the FSR, for spores even you can afford.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale