Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
puppet
    #3430291 - 12/01/04 12:18 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

i kinda remember reading something about puppets not being alowed or something....just thought this was relevant

Quote:

general Fake ( 1 average 1 average 1 average 1 average 1 average) by FlameBait9000  [11.30.04 04:42pm]

"basidospores" is a puppet created by derx in order to give people multiple low ratings.

actually appears to be true, the funniest part though is that he(basidiospores) gave himself(derx) a rating saying he knows what hes talking about and is extremely smart... haha i just cant stop giggling. :lol:

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: puppet [Re: amyloid]
    #3431489 - 12/01/04 05:57 AM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Odd i knew someone was up to no good. Dont make accusations you know nothing about. No ratings say I am smart. Glad I could be your entertainment, peace

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: puppet [Re: amyloid]
    #3431670 - 12/01/04 08:23 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

I read that same rating...it does seem a little odd. (not the rating itself)Has anyone checked into that yet?

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: puppet [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3432038 - 12/01/04 11:27 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

the headmaster of it all speaks...

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: puppet [Re: derx]
    #3432135 - 12/01/04 12:01 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

general Great man ( 5 average 5 average 5 average 5 average 5 average) by basidospores  [11.25.04 11:51am]

He knows what he's talking about. Extremly helpful with problems.

dont you remember writing that?

i could be wrong, and if i am, im sorry.  i dont think i am though, and taking a look at the posts basidiospores has and the ratings he has given people i think its fairly obvious that you created the account to give "bad" ratings to people you dont like, and 5 shrooms to yourself...

i think your a tool that cares more about what other people think of you then what you think of yourself.  :flipthebird:

editted for an afterthought:

"basidospores" said in his rating of derx that derx is extremely helpful with problems,  yet if you look at basidiospore's posts derx doesnt help him at all.  this isnt to say that its not POSSIBLE that basidiospores is an actual person that just read stuff that derx wrote in response to others.... but lets be realistic.  i hope the admins log the ip's of posters, derx and basidiospores posted on the same day a few times, never during the session that each other was on though.  anyway im done trying to play detective, it was fun though and i sure had a good time digging up the truth.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Edited by amyloid (12/01/04 12:06 PM)

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: puppet [Re: derx]
    #3432269 - 12/01/04 12:39 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Aww honey...don't be mad.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback