Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations
    #3418642 -

Download Winamp 5.06 here. http://www.winamp.com/player/full.php
It's 4.3MB in size.

When winamp is opened click on Internet Radio.
You will be given a long list of international radio stations.

Type "psychedelic" into the Search space, and you will find a few results. The Technicolor Web of Sound is 60s rock, and YES! the Dead are there, along with many Greats of this time :gd_icon:
The Digitally Imported Goa and Psychedelic is awesome for those of you who ignore your psychedelic origins, they play psy-trance, including names like Infected Mushroom. :mushroom2:
while you are there, add to your experience with good visuals, by going to View then Visualisations. :hypno:

The homepages which have the playlists for these stations are as follows
http://techwebsound.com/    -    60s Psyedelic Rock station
http://digitallyimported.com/goapsy/    -  Goa & psytrance

If any of you already listen to online stations, do you know other good ones?


Enjoy!
:flowerchild: :jamming: :hippie: :heart:


--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: lovelight]
    #3418836 -

thanks I'll check this out.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: lovelight]
    #3418877 -

lovelight said:
http://digitallyimported.com/goapsy/    -  Goa & psytrance
Enjoy!
:flowerchild: :jamming: :hippie: :heart:



nice tip,
i listen some chill also from di fm
:thumbup:


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3418994 -

I cant wait for ShroomeRadio to get online.. It should have something fr everyone. Hopefully people will tell other people about us and the original music will keep pouring in. Im also loking forward to just the hilarious contect for talk shows I know shroomerits are going to send in.

Normally I listen to digitallyimported.com and battlestationradio.net


--------------------
./configure --without-sanity --without-logic --without-regret
01100110011101010110001101101011011110010110111101110101
jaded = safe != happy
Were not familly, we are the shroomery, and to some thats thicker than blood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: Vampire999]
    #3419236 -

What's the status on ShroomeryRadio? How long before it's up and running? Who's planning on DJing and hosting talk radio shows?


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: Hooty]
    #3419254 -

ShroomeryRadio sounds cool as hell. I probably won't be able to check it out though due to my slow ass 56k dial-up connection. I'm not sure how it will work but I can't use most net-radio type programs. Hopefully someone will offer DSL or some other high-speed access in my area soon.  :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3419274 -

Is it possible you could add a 32k stream? For the less fortunate :laugh:

This is the main site i listen too http://www.bassdrive.com/index.shtml

I've given up listening to net radio for awhile, at least until I get a decent connection speed again


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3419703 -

I don't think you can get 32k for the stations I listed but you can probably find some that are. I found one in the Ambient genre which is 24k, called Drone Zone and it seems to play techno ambient.

But if you tell me what you like I can check other genres for you! :smile:


--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: lovelight]
    #3420642 -

thanks, but I think i'm going to wait until i've got a better connection speed, as at the moment i can only listen to net radio with no pauses if I dont load websites....

but thanks again anyway :smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3420859 -

awwwww that's too bad  :thumbdown:
well, just keep the music in your heart  :heartpump::jamming::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: lovelight]
    #3420996 -

TLG Radio

We've got Stevie Ray for the next couple of hours and after that Led Zeppelin's "BBC Sessions". Awesome album.

We have alot of classic and modern "psychedelia" as well.

Edited by TLGEXPRESS_COM (11/29/04 12:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On-Line Psychedelic Radiostations [Re: boxtop703]
    #3422199 -

i LOVE led zep!!!! thank you!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:


--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics
( 1 2 3 all )
Konnrade 5,422 45 02/24/06 04:14 PM
by AliceDee
* The Human Expression - "Love At Psychedelic Velocity" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,764 7 08/08/05 01:55 AM
by Hooty
* The Daybreakers - "Psychedelic Siren" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,261 0 07/13/05 07:24 PM
by Learyfan
* The Monocles - "Psychedelic (That's Where It's At) (mp3) LearyfanS 1,900 7 08/11/05 05:32 AM
by elaspeinreason
* How to Be a Psychedelic Author Apollyphelion 990 7 11/07/07 10:52 AM
by chubbycharley
* psychedelic clinics special_k 1,710 4 08/04/06 03:18 PM
by loopin20
* Psychedelic conference in nyc! champ 634 2 10/11/07 01:06 AM
by truekimbo2
* The Ides - "Psychedelic Ride" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,306 0 07/10/05 08:08 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,094 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.