Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Feel of my skateboard pretty bad. [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3339652 -

Heh, the first day I started skateboarding my wheel actually fell off going around a mad bend and a steep hill. I just ended up popping off my board and running until I could stop. Crikey, scared the shit out of me.

Yeah there's an even more dope hill in my town too!! It's actually a little walkway/path and it's curved here and there, you get a lot of speed (Sometimes a little too much) and from my house to my old highschool, you could get there in a couple of minutes. Mwahaha. My three friends (all brothers, all fucking tear it up! don't know why they're not sponsored, they could be pros!) go so insanely fast down it that I almost have to beg them to stop!
Butt boarding down stuff's fun too. The hill I live on is too insane, yet my little brother and his friend cruise down it daily.

Gaddd skateboarding's fun. I'm ashamed to tell people I skate just because the scene in my town's far too lame. I've noticed that all the older skaters in my town hold a lot more respect for it, which is cool. Not elitist, just not... burnt, little, smelly punk skaters. :sun:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Skateboarding
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomyMcPot 6,418 56 07/16/04 08:14 AM
by JaRRn
* My day of skateboarding *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,654 24 04/16/04 03:32 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* YAY! Broke ANOTHER skateboarding today. YouEnjoyMyself 815 9 09/14/04 07:56 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Skateboarding Dog boxtop703 1,341 12 07/16/04 03:52 PM
by stefan
* Anyone here like skateboarding? monolith4 1,003 11 05/18/05 11:30 AM
by Shroomism
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* A GREAT new skateboard story today!!! YouEnjoyMyself 1,133 11 11/12/04 10:32 PM
by Tavarua
* Is OTD really that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
GabbaDj 5,550 40 05/21/19 10:03 PM
by FatChicksNcoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,236 topic views. 5 members, 123 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.