Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286721 -

yeah 12 myself!!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286832 -

I think its about the end of the liberty cap season round here :frown:

Guess am gonna have te start growing them maself :laugh:

(edit) cubes or someting, not libs hehe


--------------------


Edited by MovingTarget (10/27/04 08:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3286872 -

poor you.....  have to grow on your own  :tongue:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286898 -

is this still going on??  i just smoked like 5 bowls and was watching the eclipse!  my roomie was annoying me with his stoned jibberishness so i'm here! :sun:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3286919 -

of course its still going!!! and here are the pics of the eclipse..

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...e=0&fpart=1


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3287015 -

yeah dude i can see it in my driveway... a clear night sky int he PNW for once too!!


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3287067 -

thats awesome, cause its beautifull!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3287167 -

I about to eat some mushies. Bon voyage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: vc77]
    #3287185 -

damnit, send some my way!!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3287450 -

and they are down the hatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: vc77]
    #3287464 -

:drooling: I love the way they taste...


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3287605 -

mmm yes this feeling

its verynfamiliar!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: vc77]
    #3287617 -

Id love to be trippin right now. I guess gettin high will have to suffice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Pathos]
    #3287632 -

yeah, im getting high and drunk...

want shrooms though!!!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3287690 -

wow i just released so many things ive been wanting to say in so long it feltso good. its overwhelming.

mushrooms are truly a blessing. truly a blessin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: vc77]
    #3294769 -

yes they are, they can release all the "mental" pressure that builds up over time thats for sure..


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3294784 -

Well theres been a thread where av mentioned this already, but I've been thinking about shrooms every fucking day since I first took them about a year ago! Thats more than I think about anything!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3294794 -

Maybe you should consider growing yur own cubes!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3294801 -

yea man its in the pipeline(pipeline?!) :laugh: I just need to collect ma cash and go an buy the materials


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3294864 -

since this is the virtual smokeout, I believe I'll hit my pipe. Anyone else care to get high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* can anyone here roll joints one handed?
( 1 2 all )
_Shrew_ 5,923 21 11/07/03 11:14 PM
by Hanky
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,861 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* No more social smoking for me
( 1 2 3 all )
LthirdSeyeD 6,404 40 01/20/06 11:14 PM
by Konnrade
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,810 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* smoking before work... Fade_To_Black 1,699 18 09/11/04 08:06 PM
by Psilygirl
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,502 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
14,724 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.