Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: geokills]
    #3282543 -

i dont have any weed :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: DF2K]
    #3282558 -

thats sucks man, hopefully you will get some soon....


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286010 -

it is so allmost time to smoke a "J" and check out the Lunar eclipse!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286037 -

The eclipse is going to be so cool tonight!! My buddy got a few cuttings of san pedro for this special event. Its goin to be grand!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286073 -

aww damn! lucky you!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286089 -

We just started to prepare the tea!! It smells so bitter sweet :projectile: mmmmmm!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286116 -

yeah, it tastes like shit, but its worth it...

done it many times myself...


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286132 -

O worth it, it is!!! Once the nausea goes away...pure bliss!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286170 -

Quote:
Kinderfeld said:Once the nausea goes away...pure bliss!



:thumbup:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286211 -

My ed feels like soup still from shroom brew


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3286243 -

I love drinking my little tonics!! They are always smoother on my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286315 -

Tonics are good :drooling:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286347 -

dude, I have been drinking and smoking for the Eclipse, and Its freakin awesome!!! this kicks ass!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286360 -

We got 4 blunts ready to go here. Let the smoking begin!! Maybe itll take the edge off the pedro. Ive never mixed pedro and mary together!! Im pretty excited right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286511 -

I havent mixed the 2 either, be should be cool though, I mixed bud and mushies all the time!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286521 -

I wish I had some mush!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3286544 -

so do I my friend, so do I....  :frown:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286603 -

Here, have some of mine :wink: :rasta:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: vc77]
    #3286618 -

man, ok now im drooling on my desk!!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just rolled 7 joints.... [Re: cisole]
    #3286676 -

I've 10 jars just waiting to grow to be some of those. I love how they look so metallic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* can anyone here roll joints one handed?
( 1 2 all )
_Shrew_ 5,923 21 11/07/03 11:14 PM
by Hanky
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,861 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* No more social smoking for me
( 1 2 3 all )
LthirdSeyeD 6,404 40 01/20/06 11:14 PM
by Konnrade
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,810 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* smoking before work... Fade_To_Black 1,699 18 09/11/04 08:06 PM
by Psilygirl
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,502 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
14,724 topic views. 1 members, 88 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.