Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please
    #3274497 - 10/25/04 07:11 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

right today i felt realy tired when i woke up and i went to meet some freinds and i still felt tired so i bought a thing like red bull.
well i started feeling kinda funny and tingly and anxious or something.
a couple of minutes ago i stood up and i was like wholy shit , i realy got a fright,i stood up and i got a thing that happed when i was tripping on shrooms i stood up and felt realy tall for a second like when i stood up i strenched away up high.
i'm scared but i dont know what of , i dont know what going on , i haent taken anything for along long time exept alcohol last week . this has just happed when i drank the red bull type stuff .
i'm getting paranoid but i dont know what at. i cant think straight
can anyone tell me whats going on , this isnt a joke at all , does anyone know what could be wrong? it feels like i'm tripping a little or something

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3274510 - 10/25/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whoa, 1st sit back and relax, it sounds to me like you took an upper and for some reason it hit you really hard. You will be fine. Just relax if it was a normal redbull than it should leave you an hour or close to that after the effects started.

P.S. I just read "Red Bull type thing" I took a starbucks double shot once and it felt like I was on a high dose of ephedrine. Again, it will pass in like an hour, just remain calm and maybe even enjoy the wierdness.

P.S.S. It will make you not want to eat, eat some bread or oatmeal, or anything, that will help a bit.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (10/25/04 07:31 AM)

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Re: i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please [Re: thenewuser]
    #3274514 - 10/25/04 07:32 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeah , i'll try , it was real realy weird at first , i was getting paranoid , still am a bit , feels like someone is watching me ,its realy weird , i'm not drinking anything like that again.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinethenewuser

Re: i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #3274515 - 10/25/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What did you drink?

--------------------

Offlinedogfood91
Stranger
    #3274525 - 10/25/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like an anxiety attack...Not unheard of to happen on uppers or tripping for that matter, wouldn't worry about it unless it happens to you you frequently (on drugs or off them.)

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Re: i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please [Re: thenewuser]
    #3274529 - 10/25/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i'm trying to find the name of it , i forget , it was red and blue , the can was mostly red

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

#3274549 - 10/25/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

the part that scared me the most was , i was looking at the computer screen and clicking all different stuff and just looking at websites and it felt like someone was controlling me , like a was just there outside myself and my body was just clicking away then i realized it and it took a couple of seconds too stop , i'm realy worried about what the hell is going on , i'm going to go and find the can of the stuff i drank because i forget the name of it, i will be back in about 5 mins and tell you what its called even though it probably wont help much.thanx for replying by the way

--------------------

Offlinethenewuser

#3274556 - 10/25/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Np, I think we all have had bad time before from stuff we have taken. Maybe your taking a percription drug? It's almost been an hour since your 1st post, so I would assume that it would be wearing off by now or in a few min. :smile: GO EAT! :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

#3274565 - 10/25/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

just back the stuff was called "red rooster" , nope not taking any prescription drugs at all , i still feel a bit funny but not as bad as it was , i have ate but didnt do much difference
thanx

--------------------

Offlinethenewuser

#3274568 - 10/25/04 08:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/redrooster/

It looks like it only has caffine, maybe a sick dose or something.

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

#3274579 - 10/25/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i dont know, i've drank energy drinks before and never felt like this at all, even when i've drank alot of it ,but this time i only drank 1 can.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #3277696 - 10/25/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if it got rapidly worse for 5 minutes, then slowly went away over the course of an hour to several hours it could have been axiety.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3277766 - 10/26/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

right today i felt realy tired when i woke up and i went to meet some freinds and i still felt tired so i bought a thing like red bull.
well i started feeling kinda funny and tingly and anxious or something.
a couple of minutes ago i stood up and i was like wholy shit , i realy got a fright,i stood up and i got a thing that happed when i was tripping on shrooms i stood up and felt realy tall for a second like when i stood up i strenched away up high.
i'm scared but i dont know what of , i dont know what going on , i haent taken anything for along long time exept alcohol last week . this has just happed when i drank the red bull type stuff .
i'm getting paranoid but i dont know what at. i cant think straight
can anyone tell me whats going on , this isnt a joke at all , does anyone know what could be wrong? it feels like i'm tripping a little or something

Redbull contains a lot of niacin and taurine, along with sugar and caffine.

When we were kids we used to steal pure niacin from the store - then eat a lot of em. I wouldn't really call it a trip - but you see stuff funny, and it makes you feel VERY flushed. Then your skin get red very easy and you itch a lot they we laugh at eachothing turning red and iching.

There is a lot of it in a redbull.

You wil even notice the flushing of the skin when you take your normal daily allowance of niacin - very minor, and its good for you.

They add the niacin to give it that 'flush' feeling - like its giving you energy (which it does).

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: i just drank a red bull thing and i'm having some kind of weird shit going on help please [Re: Civ]
    #3277927 - 10/26/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Man, that sounds like Epinephrine or something! Must have been alot of caffiene. I think the strength of the drink triggered a placebo trippy feeling from your mushroom trips, almost like a flashback.
Happens to me sometimes, even alcohol can make me feel moderately stoned or trippy, and sometimes I can totally syke myself out when I'm totally sober. It can definately happen. It's kind of like your body's reaction to the foreign substance sometimes defualts to psychadelic mode, so for a little while your mind thinks its tripping.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies