Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Some fucked up shit just went down.
    #1768179 - 08/01/03 03:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was a at a buddys house and I just got dropped off. Well my ride lingerd around and started drinking some beer. He claimed he has taken 1 blue k-kut(1mg klonopin) and had 3 more.

I was like "Yo man you gotta drive downtown dont take anymore". My other buddys like "Man what are you mad because he has beer and pills, leave him alone?" Im like FUck you bitch, dont talk to me that way and this Niggas gonna DIE!!!

Man he ate 3 more and finished off the 6 pack. Now this nigga was suppossed to be 30 miles away at a party and his mom(dudes 19) calls up and says shes on her way. She picks him up and I remember my blunts at his house so me and a buddy bounce to get it.

We get there and A neighbor tells us someone was fighting, were like so?!? And I start hearing yelling/crashing noises. This dude has a barbel with a 2 lb weight on the end of it and he slamming it into the walls, tv, my playstation! and all types a shit(like 5,000$ worth).

Im like What the fuck are you doin!! man STOP!!! Hes like why, why? So his dad and I jump on his ass and pin him down. He slips a leggg out and kicks me in the leg so I start beatin the shit outa his ribs and stomach. I drilkled his ass hard, Hes like "Phuuuhhhh" And starts gagging and shit. I kept hitting his ass talkin shit. The police took 20 fuckin minutes to come and dude got arrested. Ge got 4 felonies.

He has no job, no car, No residence, no money, no freinds,no social skills, is in jail with a 33,000 bail, and now his college is ruined.His court date is sept/october

Man what should his family do? They have restraining orders on him so he cant come to the house. He threatened to kill his stepdad and bit him 2wice. Then he told his mom her new name was cunt and started calling her that. He flipped because his dad found his remaining 6 beers and took them.I mean he cant come back, is he just gonna be a hobo? Man that guy is a disgrace.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: resin]
    #1768350 - 08/01/03 05:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

are you sure you didnt take any klonopins? this post is pretty much incoherent and the only advice i can give you is to smoke a bowl and try not to stress, your friend couldnt handle his shit and that sucks for him...

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1768814 - 08/01/03 11:30 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Wild story

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1768893 - 08/01/03 12:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

downers + alcohol ==> the ability to become stooooopid beyond belief...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#1769645 - 08/01/03 03:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

damn.. don't think theres much he can do =(

and windowlicker- wtf?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1769702 - 08/01/03 04:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

maybe its time for him to move away and try to get himself straightened out.

Or maybe he could try to find a gang to join :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1772663 - 08/02/03 01:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

He has basically decided to become a bum. He has no place to stay after jail, no job experience, no college, no car, no money, No Nothing.He had been sleeping untill 4 in the day, not leaving/doing anything but wanting to drink beer/liquor(for 3 months). He always wanted to drink, when I drank a 40 he wanted 4. He then would get drunk and act a fool. I dont and have never hung out with anyone who is this stupid. The only thing I salvaged from his room was his cpu(with a fucked up case) a growlight, my ps2 games/controllers/memory cards(He broke the ps2!), and a pack of papers. This guy is a complete looser. His family thinks as soon as he gets out he is going to try to kill them. I hope that fuck learns a lesson in jail, thanks for reading

Edited by resin (08/02/03 01:37 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1772984 - 08/02/03 04:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

its rarely too late to get a job

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTrypNballZium
Mad Alchemist
Loc: my underground lair
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1775860 - 08/03/03 05:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

well speaking as one who, at one point, got out of jail with no $$$, no job, no home, no friends, no girl, no family etc. I can tell you that your friend has a long hard road ahead of him but not an impossible one.to change your ways and get a life again requires above all else the desire to to so. from there its just a matter of taking one day at a time and channelling all that destructive energy into something worthwile. when i was let out (at 3am with no shoes and pants that didnt zip up because they were too small) I walked 10 miles to a salvation army and waited for hours for them to open. they gave me a free meal and a $20 voucher to spend at their thrift store. From there on out I took control of my life by not letting it get out of control. human beings have an extrordinary capasity to deal with hardships. you dont NEED much more then food and shelter to survive but it sure is nice to HAVE . Sometimes you have to lose it all in order to realize what is truly important. your friend sounds like a spoiled little punk who has no respect for anyone including himself. Maybe this experience is just what he needs to rattle him out of his delusion.

--------------------
Will Pimp 4 Food!

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: TrypNballZium]
    #1776267 - 08/03/03 08:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea he is a mommas boy and spoiled as fuck. hes addicted to alchohol, ciggarettes, and caffeine. He is a complete loser and is in no way my freind.

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
    #1783604 - 08/06/03 01:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

you wanna hear some fucked up shit? good friend of mine got loaded up on PCP, went to a friends house, walked it, grabbed a pound of weed and $3k, and when his pal said "Hay man, whatre you doin here(this guy just got out of the shower) my buddy (the guy on PCP) whips around with a shotgun and blows the other guys head off. NOW theres some fucked up shit. Now my 17 year old buddy is goin away for 25-Life...so thats my little story.

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

OfflineFileSoup
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: AmericaNightmare]
    #1805039 - 08/12/03 11:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

damn dude

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: TrypNballZium]
    #1805077 - 08/12/03 11:57 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

^^^^ What he said.

Sometimes your life really has to hit rock bottom B4 you can turn it around in(sometimes) miraculous ways.....pls don't be so quick to write the guy off....

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1807175 - 08/12/03 09:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

this kid sounds like he just hasn't had enough hardship, and if this is the case he'll start getting plenty. All this bullshit might damage his employment prospects but it'll make him a better man once he's through it.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #1807690 - 08/12/03 11:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Your life is your. The guy in your story, his life is his. It's not yours. You are not responsible for what he decides to do. You're only responsible for what you decide to do. Don't let some guy like that pull you down with him. Sometimes the people that will pull you down farthest and fastest are members of your family. Be safe.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Some fucked up shit just went down. [Re: AmericaNightmare]
    #1812410 - 08/14/03 05:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AmericaNightmare said:
you wanna hear some fucked up shit? good friend of mine got loaded up on PCP, went to a friends house, walked it, grabbed a pound of weed and $3k, and when his pal said "Hay man, whatre you doin here(this guy just got out of the shower) my buddy (the guy on PCP) whips around with a shotgun and blows the other guys head off. NOW theres some fucked up shit. Now my 17 year old buddy is goin away for 25-Life...so thats my little story.

That is some fucked up shit.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being