Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
HBWR question
    #3276712 -

how many do you have to take for visuals ??? just wondering

i took 7 today and it is the most euphoric and giggly thing ever and so clean no groggyness like bud. but i was also hoping maybe this seed could offer visuals at higher doses. If not i will enjoy its natural euphoria in all its splender

-mike


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: phantasm]
    #3276762 -

If you like LSA you should really try N,N DMT. Goto bouncing bear and make a brew or extract it from the bark. Youll love it! BTW: I dont mess with hbwr.

Edited by MycoCakeEater (10/25/04 07:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3276806 -

I've dosed plenty of seeds/extracts...I've never gotten any significant visuals, other than crazy colors/2d vision/tunnel vision - but - at high doses, with me at least, I get a HUGE mind high...you know when your REALLY high and your mind wonders places it probably shouldn't. Anyways I do agree they are fun!


--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3276816 -

yes, many people report visuals on as little as 6 seeds, it depends on the seed quality on how many you have to take. your quality probably isnt as good as it could be so you have to take more. Try increasing your dose in increments of 3 seeds or so.


--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: Gandhi]
    #3277316 -

I got light LSD like visuals from 5 and up.
Any more than that and I started to get major mindfucked.
Talking gibberish and stuck in thought loops rocking back n forth ect.
I got the Hawaiian from Iamshaman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3277613 -

Phantasm, may I ask where you purchased your seeds from?

I'm hearing a lot of good things from iamshaman.com.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3277843 -

HoodedForestDwellr said:
I've dosed plenty of seeds/extracts...I've never gotten any significant visuals, other than crazy colors/2d vision/tunnel vision - but - at high doses, with me at least, I get a HUGE mind high...you know when your REALLY high and your mind wonders places it probably shouldn't. Anyways I do agree they are fun!



exact same as me. havnt ever gotten visuals like one would expect from lsd or shrooms. i personally dont think it is very close to a lsd trip at all. but there are certainly vision impairments. they are pretty cool, but not what i consider to be visuals.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: kadakuda]
    #3277984 -

for me there were OEV's later in the trip but very different that shrooms and not so much either.
the CEV's were really amazing though! :laugh:
and ofcoarse a great high :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: stefan]
    #3278280 -

i bought them from iamshaman.com as well the hawaiian strain of seeds that are 95% Viable i think ill take 10 next time.

-mike


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: phantasm]
    #3281668 -

Yeah www.iamshaman.com sells some pretty good seeds. I've done a 9 seed dose and a 12 seed dose. 9 seed was water extracted and CRAZY fantastic. 12 seed dose was just eaten..ended up sucking big time.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: freddurgan]
    #3282588 -

for water extraction do you just crush the seeds and let them soak in water?


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3282648 -

This is from an old post of mine.
Today I am not so sure if it really helps scraping the fuzz off and using a water extraction, but I would do it anyway.

I had very little nausea, and no other body-load.
The trip went very smooth, I enjoyed every minute of it as opposed to an hour or two of heavy nausea/vomiting.
Not sure where I learned of the method, But I will give a short/simple outline of it anyway.
Thanks to whoever came up with this.

1. Scrape seed coating off. (discard)
2. Wash seeds lightly. Not too much or may lose some LSA. (Let dry)
3. Grind seeds. Do not expose to bright light from this point on.
4. Place ground seed into empty teabag. Tie bag closed with string.
5. Prepare a few ounces of ICE cold distilled water. (Add lemon juice)
6. Agitate bag in water for 6-30 minutes to help extraction.
8. (DISCARD TEABAG) Strain liquid through coffee filter if needed.
9. Drink the LSA extract.

(NOTES)
You may need to use additional seeds to compensate for loss of LSA in extraction. About 1/4 more seeds is ROUGHLY needed. The longer you agitate the teabag, the stronger and more efficient the extract will be. BUT you may experience more nausea/body-load. Drink the tea SLOWLY to minimize any side effects.


Know your dose!

Edited by quarkyquasar (10/27/04 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3282966 -

anyone else notice odd sleeping habits with it?

the first bit i cannot sleep if i had horse tranqs. for the first 6 hours (almost to the mark each time) i cannot sleep. then all of a sudden i feel like im having the WORST burt out ever. the horse tranqs kicked in... so tehn i sleep everything is normal. but for the next couple days i have a crappy time getting to sleep again, more than usual.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: kadakuda]
    #3286324 -

well on 10 i had the biggest body load of all time and just crashed in my bed for 12 hours not that great dont think ill be doing 10 again


-mike


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR question [Re: freddurgan]
    #3299762 -

Extract is the way to go. 10 seeds extracted verse 10 seeds eaten is a world of difference. Stomach discomfort is dominant without an extraction from what I've heard.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HBWR / Blue Lotus Extracts plura16 3,867 11 01/18/04 04:23 PM
by plura16
* HBWR Cold water extraction method. quarkyquasar 12,380 4 07/24/03 02:14 PM
by quarkyquasar
* HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey Dogomush 1,856 16 12/17/02 02:43 AM
by livingsublime
* HBWR question... Adamist 1,457 11 06/29/03 07:52 PM
by Remut
* HBWR extraction report #3 psilo 1,704 5 08/05/03 09:13 AM
by Lazerouth
* Morning Glory - Questions Regarding First Time Use
( 1 2 all )
abhi 4,181 25 02/27/04 09:41 AM
by FesterBestertester
* Skinning HBWR PinballWizard 677 5 09/03/04 07:38 PM
by barfightlard
* HBWR preparation: zero nausea quick onset guaranteed
( 1 2 all )
Adden 28,313 35 02/12/09 12:08 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,064 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.