Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I officialy fail life
    #3264243 -

I suck bad at each and every game in the Shroomery Arcade. Time to go kill myself.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Snape]
    #3264262 -

Life is more than just games :smirk:
I suck to...wanna challenge me to something...anything?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Snape]
    #3264352 -

don't feel bad...I'm the same way.  I am horrible at those types of games in the arcade.  I feel bad because I can't participate like everyone else but oh well. 

Losers unite!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Snape]
    #3264420 -

Snape said:
I suck bad at each and every game in the Shroomery Arcade. Time to go kill myself.



Yep, I guess so. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Snape]
    #3264602 -

I feel the same way snape, but I can almost get to level 9 of curveball.

You fail at life?  Well that's not so bad.

Try living when God fucking hates you.  Now that's tough.  I even tried killing myself before and failed, somehow I lived through 20 adavans a case of beer and a half gram of cocaine, all done at the same time (I don't remember if I drank the whole case of beer, it's a big 24 hour blank in my life that I just hear stories about).  That is my sign that God hates me and wants me to suffer through this shit we call life.

Later days! :smile:
- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Silven]
    #3264625 -

Don't take life for granted. Life is what you make of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: OrangeVWCamper]
    #3264656 -

Think of life as a test! As long as your not the one to end it..you win.As with the games, just keep trying , effort is not failure!


--------------------
P.L.U.R
Lifes' merely a delusion, of an illusion in time,
Brought on by the fusion of the subconscious mind!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: GloryOfBlaze]
    #3264671 -

Life is a game of Chess, you gotta think hard stratagize and plan several moves ahead


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: sui]
    #3264874 -

I love the 3d pong game, gonna give it a go in a min

I


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: sui]
    #3264899 -

suimush said:
Life is a game of Chess, you gotta think hard stratagize and plan several moves ahead



I disagree I think life is like a game of pac-man if you can't get to level 2 you fuckin suck  :lol: :lol: :lol: jk


--------------------
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. -J. Robert Oppenheimer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Cmonkey67]
    #3265132 -

life is like an analogy; it always seems to miss the point


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: blink]
    #3265190 -

life is persistent


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I officialy fail life [Re: Snape]
    #3265335 -

I've never made it past 2nd place in any game. :sad:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* She is officialy pregant!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Vulture 7,750 125 02/24/05 06:58 AM
by mantis
* Rudie Can't Fail ClammyJoe 516 1 08/26/06 07:31 PM
by Phishe
* So i"m going to fail Calc 2 and then drop out of school I think
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,117 31 04/12/05 12:57 AM
by Entropic
* What do you fail at? edit: I fail at not reposting topics too.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 1,227 25 08/02/08 12:14 PM
by drok
* bailout fails
( 1 2 3 all )
Crasher 3,734 55 09/29/08 07:57 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* At least I only had one exam to fail
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 3,022 34 12/06/05 11:29 AM
by Cowgold
* I failed my permit test
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,827 26 07/29/05 04:50 PM
by freddurgan
* AlteredAgain failed at YawningAnus' thread
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,885 25 01/11/08 07:03 AM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
743 topic views. 2 members, 24 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.