Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rudie Can't Fail
    #5999712 -

Hear them sayin
How you get a rude and a reckless?
Dont you be so crude and a feckless
You been drinking brew for breakfast
Rudie cant fail

So we reply
I know that my life make you nervous
But I tell you that I cant live in service
Like the doctor who was born for a purpose***
Rudie cant fail

I went to the market to realise my soul
cause what I need I just dont have
First they curse, then they press me till I hurt
We say rudie cant fail

We hear them sayin
Now first you must cure your temper
Then you find a job in the paper
You need someone for a saviour
Oh, rudie cant fail

We reply
Now we get a rude and a reckless
We been seen lookin cool an a speckless
We been drinking brew for breakfast
So rudie cant fail

Okay!
So where you wanna go today?
Hey boss man!
Youre looking pretty smart
In your chicken skin suit

You think youre pretty hot
In your pork pie hat
But...rudie cant fail
Look out, look out...
Sky juice!...10 cents a bottle!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rudie Can't Fail [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5999727 -

I'm lost in the supermarket, can no longer shop happily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rudy's BBQ Mighty Bop 579 6 06/06/05 01:46 AM
by i_rage_against
* mista rudy LeastResistance 210 0 02/05/07 08:12 AM
by LeastResistance
* Supermarket MeneerCactus 740 4 01/11/06 11:27 AM
by MeneerCactus
* Rudy "I lived through september 11th" Gulani .VS. RON PAUL & comedian David Cross
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 2,711 24 03/28/08 11:54 PM
by Learyfan
* Witnessed A Guy Get Busted For Shoplifting Tonight! Supermarkets Are Smart!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TM 14,519 95 07/20/08 07:13 PM
by Lndrydusting
* Reckless speeding ticket, any experience with them? CerebralFlower 1,120 12 10/15/05 07:02 PM
by Roadkill
* nothing better than stealing a continental breakfast :)
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 7,269 34 11/26/07 04:00 AM
by coda
* Beer for breakfast :-) *DELETED* freakygurl 1,821 14 11/09/04 09:20 PM
by relativexistance

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
516 topic views. 5 members, 266 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.