Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

ARRGH! Headache!
    #3264041 - 10/22/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ocassionally I wake up with these bad headaches where it feels like someone shoved a spike in the middle of my forehead. Took some tylenol just a minute ago. What does the pub do for headaches? They fucking suck.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecougercruiser
reality is whatyou make it~

Loc: Cali
Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: Twirling]
    #3264071 - 10/22/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

hey you play morowind? did you ever beat the game?anyways about the headach, i think mayby if it hurts that bad you should go to the doctor, maybe you got a tummer! :dead:

Anonymous

#3264081 - 10/22/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have been lucky and haven't had a migraine attack in a few months, but I take IMITREX nasal spray. Its the only thing that works, else I am in agony for hours. For non-migraine headaches I usually have a high caloric drink (like OJ) and lie down until it goes away. I truly feel your pain, headaches :thumbdown:

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: Organic]
    #3264197 - 10/22/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i get bad headaches too, that imitrex nasal spray :poop: doesnt do anything for me, smoke pot :smile:

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3264234 - 10/22/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, sorry to hear you've got a killer headache. I used to take imitrex, but I didn't like the way they made me feel. Usually I can drink some caffiene and that will help take it away. Vicodins work wonders as well :smirk:
Hope you feel better soon.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3264337 - 10/22/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cougercruiser said:
hey you play morowind? did you ever beat the game?

I came as close to beating the game as possible (defeating Dagoth-Ur) but I haven't played the add-ons. Don't have the time anymore. :frown:

Quote:

cougercruiser said:it hurts that bad you should go to the doctor, maybe you got a tummer! :dead:

ITS NAT A TOMB-UHHH!  :grin:

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: Organic]
    #3264341 - 10/22/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
I have been lucky and haven't had a migraine attack in a few months, but I take IMITREX nasal spray. Its the only thing that works, else I am in agony for hours. 

That's probably a headache from sinuse pressure, I'm assuming? I might try something like that.

I do need to get some more caffine in me. Perhaps that's the problem, I have met my daily quota. :smirk:

Or maybe I need some vicodin in me  :grin:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3264346 - 10/22/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Twirling said:

Quote:

cougercruiser said:it hurts that bad you should go to the doctor, maybe you got a tummer! :dead:

ITS NAT A TOMB-UHHH!  :grin:

:lol:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3264688 - 10/22/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Eat mushrooms. They help me control my cluster migraines. Atleast they seem to be helping me.

Also, Imitrex doesn't do shit for me either. Try doing something physical. I run in place or jump up and down at a rapid pace to help ease my pain. Also, I brush my teeth very vigorously or pull the hair at the back of my head or wherever the pain is concentrated.

Smoking pot for me only intensifies the headache. Try eating mushrooms once a week for a month, and note if your migraines decline in the time period. Check out Erowid under mushrooms for a report about Harvard's study with mushrooms on cluster migraine treatment. It may work for normal migraines. And what you're describing, a spike being driven into your head, definately sounds like a migraine.

I truly hope you don't have to suffer like the rest of us who know how bad migraines can get.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlineflimsdale
Stranger
Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: Silven]
    #3265524 - 10/22/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Damn man, that sounds pretty bad. This probably won't help becuase i rarely get headaches but when i do i just take some ibuprofen :shrug:

--------------------
Daddy bakes delicious cakes

Anonymous

Re: ARRGH! Headache! [Re: ChingChong]
    #3265766 - 10/22/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

i get bad headaches too, that imitrex nasal spray  doesnt do anything for me, smoke pot

Thanks! I would have never thought of that one :wink: :wink: :wink: hehe.

Nah pot just makes it worse. So does doing anything but being in a stationary position.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom