Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
friday plans
    #3263744 -

whats your plans for friday everyone?
I think i will stay home today and have a ride with mr hoffman from the morning. I usually just dance, meditate, look at stuff, think etc. So it gonna be a nice one for me. been waiting for today for a week now :smile:
although I am getting older, I see that the weekends are still quite as much desired as in childhood  time


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: BanJankri]
    #3263769 -

I think I'm going to get high as soon as I get out of work in 7 hours and 18 minutes.  Then I'm going to go to a friend's house and hopefully score some more misc. mood enhancers and continue planning after I get them in my system. :wink:

I love having fridays where I am not responsible for having to do anything.

- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: BanJankri]
    #3263796 -

I'm dead broke, but I might see if I can catch a ride out of town to hang out with friends, otherwise, I'll have to do nothing.

I didn't realize Mr. Hoffman was around much anymore!


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Phluck]
    #3264078 -

friday nite bongers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: BanJankri]
    #3264085 -

Some silver L and purple herbals for this weekend. probably going to lose my job today though :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Organic]
    #3264092 -

i feel you organic but i know i am they gave use a 30day notice......i hate loosing my job it makes me feel like a looser.expecialy out her in cali i cant find a job anywhere, all those damn forners took them all! :crying:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3264109 -

Me, myself?  Why it was my birthday yesterday and a bunch of friends are coming to my little house in the woods for a weekend of fun.  Lesse, 10 people, 6 dogs, a mandolin, two guitars, a banjer, a fiddle and a dobro.  Beer and nugs a plenty.  I also have the remnants of an 8th I might just munch down.  I'm thinking my wife and our hot friend Tara should make a naked birthday love pile for me.  I'm not sure they'd agree, so I'll have to work on that :smile:

Life is good.


--------------------
"If not you, who? And if not now, when?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Organic]
    #3264113 -

I've been leaving early every night this week because I am spending all of my time doing everyone else's responsibility. I know I'll be bitched today and probably walk out. Good luck on the job hunt, its bad here too :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3264114 -

checkin out my buddies band at the Abbey Pub. Check em out online if you want a listen www.ferdinandfox.com plus I did the website.

cheers
beejay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: cosmicray]
    #3264116 -

I love dobros, what a great instrument, hope you have one hell of a kam session. happy belated birthday Cosmicray.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: BanJankri]
    #3264173 -

I'm oncall stasrting friday, which means ill be staying home sober not doing a whole lot.

I will however be having as much sex as possible :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Barbi]
    #3264220 -

Today is my day off. Yesterday was payday. Hmm what is a girl to do?
:smirk:

I'm shopping!!
I also have packages to send out, so I'm going to be busy today! Oh the joy of trading :grin: !

Damn you mndfreeze...please don't talk about sex...it's been awhile and I'm getting jealous, not to mention extra lonely right now. I just took a soma and a couple of vicodins, so I'm good for now.  Today is a  great day!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3264226 -

Drinking some cake tea and mabe eating some mushies...hard to say tho... i wanted to do it out side in the park but its getting super cold this time of year. oh well have a great friday night guys


--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Barbi]
    #3264294 -

Sex is good!

So how's the job Freeze?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Ripple]
    #3264303 -

Hi Ripple!
How are you today?
I agree sex is great, when your having it :smirk:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3264323 -

I have to finish studing. Then get ready for my second date. We're going to order take out and watch some movies. We were going to go go kart racing, but it's a little too cold for that.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Ripple]
    #3264364 -

Its nice. Ive only been in the office one day this week, and it was only for about 4 hours. haha.

Scheduling is a bitch though, im always being schdduled for wierd after hours maintenences and crap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: friday plans [Re: Barbi]
    #3264628 -

Have fun and be safe everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Abbie Hoffman album (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,670 22 09/27/04 08:57 PM
by Learyfan
* I bought a mandolin today. Phishe 1,805 16 08/21/07 10:34 PM
by coda
* David Grisman Mandolin Tabs Hooty 13,577 11 05/18/04 09:31 PM
by Hooty
* the Jazz Mandolin Project Dark_Star 2,647 18 02/05/07 07:27 PM
by Dark_Star
* Alex Grey painted a portrait of Albert Hoffman
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FractalDust 11,654 101 11/14/06 11:59 AM
by Organic
* picture of albert hoffman....
( 1 2 all )
HidingInPlainSight 5,247 24 04/29/08 03:52 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Hoffman's Potion freddurgan 1,679 16 03/02/05 06:28 PM
by Ripple
* omg we just ate acid and then realied it was hoffmans bday
( 1 2 all )
Merkin 1,922 21 01/12/06 04:54 PM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,027 topic views. 3 members, 244 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.